News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Which is your favorite game system of all time?

Started by The-Real-Link, June 07, 2008, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which game system is your all time favorite?

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
2 (3.7%)
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
9 (16.7%)
Nintendo 64
20 (37%)
Nintendo Gamecube
2 (3.7%)
Nintendo Wii
9 (16.7%)
Nintendo Gameboy
0 (0%)
Gameboy Color
2 (3.7%)
Gameboy Advance
1 (1.9%)
Nintendo DS
1 (1.9%)
(Nintendo) Virtual Boy
0 (0%)
Sony Playstation
1 (1.9%)
Sony Playstation 2
1 (1.9%)
Sony Playstation Portable (PSP)
0 (0%)
Sony Playstation 3
0 (0%)
Microsoft Xbox
1 (1.9%)
Microsoft Xbox 360
3 (5.6%)
Sega Mastersystem
0 (0%)
Sega Genesis
0 (0%)
Sega Gamegear
0 (0%)
Sega CD
0 (0%)
Sega Saturn
0 (0%)
Sega Dreamcast
0 (0%)
Neo-Geo
0 (0%)
Turbo-Grafx 16
1 (1.9%)
Phillips CD-i
1 (1.9%)
Atari (both versions)
0 (0%)
Commadore 64
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 49

The-Real-Link

Okay Vote for your favorite game console!!! Please tell me if I am missing any other important systems!

My favorite is the Phillips CD-i, and favorite game is Zelda: Faces of Evil!!! XD
Okay, stupid joke aside, I like most of the Nintendo systems pretty well, and I like the Playstation 2 a lot. however, my ALL-TIME favorite would have to be the Super Nintendo!!! It was the first system I ever had, and I grew up playing a lot of SNES games. Even now I still love them! And if you're an RPG fanatic like I am, the SNES is THE system to own!!! three of my favorite SNES games are...
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

starpikachu

Hmm...favorite game console? *is overwhelmed with "favorite" consoles*
That's a hard choice. I only own consoles after the 5th generation, but some games for NES, SNES, etc. were really good, so I can't decide. I guess my favorite console would have to be the Wii, since I have the most games for it. :P

sonic130

I like the snes the most. I have so many good memories with that thing lol. The wii is my second favourite cause you can play the snes games on it too, and the wii is just kick ass.

Egnio

lol CD-i. Extra awesomeness points for you, sir.

I prefer the Xbox though. Had many games that I could access economically, were awesome, and didn't need Memory Card (In your face, PS2 and GameCube)

SNES and PS were awesome too though.
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dihan

I'll have to say Wii because it has NES, SNES and N64 games available to download, and can play Gamecube and Wii games, of course. The best of all Nintendo worlds!

Harvest

-

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dihan on June 08, 2008, 04:00:50 AMI'll have to say Wii because it has NES, SNES and N64 games available to download, and can play Gamecube and Wii games, of course. The best of all Nintendo worlds!
yeah, me too
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MrUnibrow

i loved the n64!!!! i had many good memories with it!  :D
Hm....

Egnio

A modded Xbox can play games of NES, SNES, N64, PS, Neogeo, and... basically every basic working emulator there exists. And since they're emulators and they're illegal anyways, you can get all of them for free.

Same goes to the PSP (Which my brother ACTUALLY got modded. Xbox issue was of a friend. But it's Mexico, so nobody actually gives a buck)

blah54

N64 for me by a longshot... it was my first system...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

MetroidHunter26

Nintendo. PERIOD with out it none of the whole console wars would have happend  :P

Egnio

I thought it started with the Atari. DoubleVision was it's competitor :P

UZ_worm

WHERE IS THE COMMADORE 64 I ASK YOU!

I picked the GBC, personally.

And Egino, you sound like those idiots who respond to anti-mac arguments with "IF U LOOK AT THE BOOTCAMP"
Come together...
Right now...
Over me.