Altissimo's Hamtaro Arrangements (New 12/15 - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky thing)

Started by Altissimo, June 30, 2015, 06:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

I finished the rest of Rainbow Rescue

Bittersweet
MUS / MID / PDF / Original

Uh-Oh...

Tottoko no Uta

Pigeon Ride

Ham Game Theme 4

Ticky-Ticky Park

Success!

Onionleaf

Woah, congrats on the achievement!! It takes a particular kind of determination to arrange a complete soundtrack.

You deserve some adorable cupcakes!

Altissimo

Altissimo

hey look altissimo's back

with 1 arrangement

of a game she's never played

or heard of before about 5 days ago.

(this is what happens when u let ur bf pick all the meme videos to watch)

anyway this is from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky lmao and if u play that game i'm sure u know what this is because it's like a giant meme or something i dunno don't ask me

notes:
-i dont know jack shit about this game so the composer credit is likely wrong atm because I found out about 2 seconds ago from knowyourmeme that the piece is based off this - maybe, since this vid is 2011 and the original game is 2008 - so lmao if anyone has any idea what is the truth would be appreciated
-this is a rough draft i pulled together in less than 2 hours so it's not really done. More specifically I'm not 100% sure all the harmonies in the LH are correct and even if they are if how they're written is the best way to play them. Comments appreciated!

oh and because this is a meme and i'll probably be attacked if i don't do this

A NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

Altissimo

Quote from: Altissimo on January 15, 2017, 10:12:02 PManyway this is from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky lmao and if u play that game i'm sure u know what this is because it's like a giant meme or something i dunno don't ask me

[1/16/17 1:13:22 AM] bf: pffahahaha
[1/16/17 1:13:24 AM] bf: "and if u play that game i'm sure u know"
[1/16/17 1:13:34 AM] bf: nobody has ever made it past the first hour of clear sky
[1/16/17 1:13:46 AM] bf: how someone made it far enough to even find out banditn radio is beyond me
[1/16/17 1:13:50 AM] Altissimo: ahahahaha
[1/16/17 1:13:52 AM] bf: that game was THAT fucked

I stand corrected