Series: Other
Game: Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite!
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: I'm Your Ham
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Altissimo

Thanks again to DonValentino for helping me format this correctly and making some helpful changes to the score (adding the harmony to the melody line, fixing a few wrong notes, making sure it is playable)!

DonValentino

Just edited the submission because I forgot to fix an accidental in m. 16 ;p Also, as a side note, this song is reused as the credits theme, which is the one from the video Altissimo posted, but the one from the arrangement is the "original", which is shorter.

It's exactly the same, just that it doesn't loop.

Altissimo

I think it's the other way around - the credits theme is the original version, and what's uploaded as "I'm Your Ham" is a shortened Ham-Jam version. The same thing happens with Hamour in Ham-Ham Heartbreak: the credits theme is significantly longer than the Ham-Jam version called "Hamour" (which ends pretty unceremoniously after completely omitting the entire middle section and the second loop). The reason I think the credits theme is the original is because you only get the "I'm Your Ham" song for Ham-Jam after beating the game (and thus experiencing the credits) for the first time. A repeat sign would fix the difference, though, I think.

To everyone who's not into Hamtaro: You can obtain small tunes called Ham-Jam tunes that end up going into a dance minigame. This one, "I'm Your Ham", is available as a Ham-Jam tune, but with only one loop, whereas when it's used to accompany the credits, there are two loops. The question is, since there's two versions of the song, which one is the "correct" version.

DonValentino

Well why didn't you say so earlier d:
I supposed you meant it was reused for the credits xD Well, I suppose the one that plays first, which is the credits theme, and in that case I'll loop it. It'll be updated in a while. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Added the repeats!

Altissimo

I think in the arrangement thread, I said it was reused for the final credits theme - of Ham-Ham Heartbreak. I can see how that may have caused a bit of confusion. :p

DonValentino

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by DonValentino.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot