The Super Mario 3D World Unofficial Arrangement Project

Started by TheMarioPianist, July 12, 2015, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 05:18:12 PMOh well. I was more excited to play that one then arrange it anyways!  ;D

We are talking like the song from 2-5's Double Cherry Pass, right?...

Oh, I wasn't. I was talking about Chainlink Charge, which some playlists call "Athletic." But hey, I'm the one arranging Double Cherry Pass! If I didn't have it marked on the OP, I'm sorry. But hey, look how many songs you have to choose from!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 20, 2015, 05:40:45 PMOh, I wasn't. I was talking about Chainlink Charge, which some playlists call "Athletic." But hey, I'm the one arranging Double Cherry Pass! If I didn't have it marked on the OP, I'm sorry. But hey, look how many songs you have to choose from!

OH! Better claim World 4 now before I lose the opportunity!  ;D (That's the one I played live, right?) I'll start now!

And I'm very glad you are doing DCP! Can't wait!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Yep! Btw, anywhere it still says cqk328, it refers to me. That was my old username.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 20, 2015, 05:44:50 PMYep! Btw, anywhere it still says cqk328, it refers to me. That was my old username.

Wait, you can change username? I've been wanting to change ThatGamer forever! Doesn't suit me! How do you do this, if you don't mind?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 06:55:43 PMWait, you can change username? I've been wanting to change ThatGamer forever! Doesn't suit me! How do you do this, if you don't mind?

If you PM Jamaha, he might do it for you. You'd still have to log in with ThatGamer, but your display name would change. Just make sure in the PM you call it a Display name change and not a Username change. Oh yea, and if you're gonna mention stuff that's not about this project anymore, PM or Skype me, don't clog up this thread.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

I'd like to claim 20 and 41 please! World 4 and Conkdor Canyon!

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Once I finish Conkdor Canyon, I need someone with Finale 2014 *COUGHMLFCOUGH* to add trills, since Notepad doesn't support that.

Sebastian

Splatoon Inkling

OK ik this is an older topic but I really thought this was neat. Not sure if it'll help but it is sprawling savanna