Animal Crossing: New Leaf Arrangement Project - Closed -

Started by DonValentino, July 13, 2015, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

@Tobbeh: Everything done.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 01, 2015, 11:51:52 AMK.K. Space (Aircheck):
I don't know about that last measure. I think mine is better with the 9/8.

Granted, but in that case, a (quarter=quarter) mark is needed, as well as tweaking the beaming.

Still, I didn't mean by changes teeny-tiny formatting stuff, those things you can fix them yourself and put a link like you did with K.K. Bazaar. I meant relevant changes I actually did myself like that one of the 9/8 or the bracket in Toy Day. xD

Anyone else?

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on November 22, 2015, 12:25:21 PMI'm still finishing one up. Have been busy but should be able to wrap it up over thanksgiving break.

Ok. After that one, we can officially close it.

Tobbeh99

Nice! Everything looks fine now!

-one thing: the pdf on Space K.K. (Aircheck) is only the first page.

Looking at my arrangement on Main Theme, I might could have done the second part a bit more easier/accessible, but I don't care about editing that arrangement. I might replace it later, or if the easy versions idea becomes real, make an easier version of it.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

TheMarioPianist

[.mus]

Finally, I think I got K. K. Disco done. My only concerns in this one are the last chord in measure 62 and the strum pattern throughout. It was really hard to pick up for me. Oh, and if the systems are too small for your liking, you can blow those up too. Anyway, I think with this one we can officially close it up.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Tobbeh99

Some things I immediately noticed:

-There is no dynamics

-Measure 45 is a single measure system

-Last beat in measure 33: Would be awesome to have a glissando there, like the slide on guitar.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 27, 2015, 01:03:57 PMSome things I immediately noticed:

-There is no dynamics

-Measure 45 is a single measure system

-Last beat in measure 33: Would be awesome to have a glissando there, like the slide on guitar.

Shoot, I forgot to fit measures didn't I...and some other stuff. I'll fix these tonight. Have a football game to watch.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 05, 2015, 12:21:58 PMJust so that no one does it, I have a version of Main Street similar to my "The City" arrangement in the works.

Just FYI this is still a thing and is almost done.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on November 28, 2015, 12:28:16 PMI think I caught everything here!

[.mus]

Round 2 then:

- M. 11 and so on, write that half as two tied quarters to notate the third beat properly. Same with m. 40 and 49 RH.
- M. 41: Write those two tied eighths as 1 single quarter, and change the dotted quarter to one eighth tied to a quarter.
- M. 50: Same, put two tied quarters instead of a half, and change that tie for a proper slur.

Fix that and we'll call it accepted.

@tobbeh: Done, dunno what happened .-.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: DonValentino on November 29, 2015, 03:07:39 AMRound 2 then:

- M. 11 and so on, write that half as two tied quarters to notate the third beat properly. Same with m. 40 and 49 RH.
- M. 41: Write those two tied eighths as 1 single quarter, and change the dotted quarter to one eighth tied to a quarter.
- M. 50: Same, put two tied quarters instead of a half, and change that tie for a proper slur.

Fix that and we'll call it accepted.

Well, if that's all, this one should be golden. (By the way, I also moved the some Eb's in measure 62 to the left hand to remove a difficult Eb-F stretch.)

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

DonValentino

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on November 29, 2015, 10:11:40 AMWell, if that's all, this one should be golden. (By the way, I also moved the some Eb's in measure 62 to the left hand to remove a difficult Eb-F stretch.)

Golden it is! Buuut, could you do the same to the Aircheck and Music Box versions too please? I mean, changing those halves on beat two to two tied quarters. Also, on Music Box, please move the RH down one octave and put a 15ma instead; even with the 8va, some notes are way too high.

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 29, 2015, 12:23:01 PMIs the arranging closed?

For new arrangements, yes. Only the ones that are already being worked on will be squeezed in (only Olimar's City Theme left actually, which will hopefully be done soon). There's already a nice bunch of sheets and the rest can be easily added via regular subs, so we can also start fresh anew with another AP.

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on November 29, 2015, 12:31:57 PMFor new arrangements, yes. Only the ones that are already being worked on will be squeezed in (only Olimar's City Theme left actually, which will hopefully be done soon). There's already a nice bunch of sheets and the rest can be easily added via regular subs, so we can also start fresh anew with another AP.
Cool. I thought I could do more if were shooting for an even number :P

DonValentino

56 songs are waaaay more songs than most games on site already have, worry not lol
Oh no wait, with the replacements, it makes 60 songs.

60, PPL

Sebastian

Quote from: DonValentino on November 29, 2015, 12:42:20 PM56 songs are waaaay more songs than most games on site already have, worry not lol
Oh no wait, with the replacements, it makes 60 songs.

60, PPL
Cool.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: DonValentino on November 29, 2015, 12:31:57 PMGolden it is! Buuut, could you do the same to the Aircheck and Music Box versions too please? I mean, changing those halves on beat two to two tied quarters. Also, on Music Box, please move the RH down one octave and put a 15ma instead; even with the 8va, some notes are way too high.

Here ya go!

Aircheck
Music Box

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player