News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal Unofficial Project

Started by Latios212, July 25, 2015, 01:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

So I've got a bit of free time this week and I think I'm going to start firing this up again. Over the next couple of days, I'll be reviewing these sheets, fixing them up, and approving them, so look out!

(In the meantime, there's still a few that aren't being worked on yet)

Feel free to leave feedback!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

reminder note for latios: in m. 10 of opening movie, the Bnat in beat 2 should be changed to a Cb to reflect descending bass motion (C on beat 1, B/Cb on beat 2, Bb on m. 11 beat 1). this answers the Bbb question because it indicates the chord as being Cb7 - Cb Eb Gb Bbb (which looks dumb but is what u get if u add a flat to C E G Bb where the Bb, and not A#, is correct).

we've been having a Session today with Opening Movie lmao and i noticed i had a real affinity for Bbb for no real reason but i think m 10 is a correct one.

Latios212

Today's (yesterday's?) changelog:

- Updated Ecruteak Dance Theater, Routes 29, 30, and 34 with minor edits
- Fixed An Adventure Begins!
- Fixed Dragon's Den
- Started fixing Opening Movie
- Working on Route 1

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

How's Ecruteak coming along?

I just want to play it and cherish it. And love it forever.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Latios212

A mess.

Bespinben and I were trying to work out the part with the high sixteenth line and a lot of this sheet is just sketching. I'll bump it up on my priority list...

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

Oh, you don't have to change your priorities for me! I'll enjoy it whenever it's finished. It'll be great. :))
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Latios212

Nah, it's been sitting in my Dropbox like that for over three months, thanks for the reminder!

I gotta finish this fast. Ecruteak City is special; it has to go up immediately. Arrgh to think what people get when they click the link on site.....!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Quote from: Latios212 on January 20, 2016, 10:28:07 AMI gotta finish this fast. Ecruteak City is special; it has to go up immediately. Arrgh to think what people get when they click the link on site.....!

there's an unfortunate amount of sheets like that :(

also: i see 4 red sheets on the OP. i'll give them all a look and see if i can arrange any of them

Latios212

I've been watching, and Ecruteak has consistently been one of the most popular GSC sheets (full popularity bar just about every week).

That, and I consider it to be one of the few (characteristic? flagship? most specialest?) tracks of GSC (along with other classics like Azalea, Goldenrod, and Violet which are all fixed already).

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

Right. I think everyone has lots of memories attached to those tracks. I sure do!

Altissimo

btw @latios, check the op, there's a few tracks with no arranger associated

Latios212

You mean the blue ones?

Those are just in need of some very minor fixing which I'll just do myself as I check them over.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

yeah those. i just wondered why most blue tracks had arrangers but not all

Shadoninja

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 10, 2016, 04:21:56 PMEDIT 2: Neither is the DPP Credits theme QQ
I removed that along with the rest of my stuff. It was horrible anyway and I'll eventually fix it up.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

braix

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 20, 2016, 12:08:37 PMI removed that along with the rest of my stuff. It was horrible anyway and I'll eventually fix it up.
Let me know when you do--that was my favorite song ever
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.