News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal Unofficial Project

Started by Latios212, July 25, 2015, 01:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 20, 2016, 12:08:37 PMI removed that along with the rest of my stuff. It was horrible anyway and I'll eventually fix it up.
Let me know when you do--that was my favorite song ever
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Concerning Ecruteak City, there is also an option having the melody in the LH, then the RH works fine. It's a matter of taste however, if you think the melody is too low at that octave.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nebbles

Quote from: Latios212 on January 20, 2016, 10:28:07 AMNah, it's been sitting in my Dropbox like that for over three months, thanks for the reminder!

I gotta finish this fast. Ecruteak City is special; it has to go up immediately. Arrgh to think what people get when they click the link on site.....!

Oooohhh!! I can't wait!!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Latios212

Soon.

@Tobbeh: Nice suggestion! I'll keep it in mind as I play around with it more. I should have a somewhat polished product within a few days.

First part of today's changelog (thanks Dudeman for helping me check!):
- Celadon City - JDMEK5
- Dragon's Den - Latios212
- Ecruteak Dance Theater - Latios212
- Pallet Town - Altissimo
- Pewter City ("Saffron City") - Latios212
- Rock Tunnel ("Mt. Moon") - Latios212
- Route 29 - Altissimo
- Route 30 - Latios212

- (finally) Polishing up New Bark Town
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Quote from: Echo on August 30, 2015, 08:17:52 PMHonestly, I don't even like the second voice that much, and would probably just cut it in the first half except for the 16th note runs, like this. [MUS]
Oof, sorry for taking months to make a real response to this.

I agree that the bassline is more important and cutting the middle voice in most places for playability is a good idea. However, it sounds a little empty around beats 1.5 and 2 of each measure in the first half. So here's what I did: [MUS]

Spoiler
[close]

I added in the eighth notes from the middle voice where the bassline drops out in beats 1.5 and 2, transposed down an octave so it sounds smoother and flows better with the existing left hand part.

I think this is a good solution ::) Echo and others, whaddaya think?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

You could do something like this if you want it more of the middle voice, and more arrpegio-like.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Discussed a couple of tiny changes, and added in the folder. Approved!

@Tobbeh: that's also pretty cool! I'll see what Echo thinks as well.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Pokégear Radio: Pokémon March (already looked at with Latios)

MID / MUS / PDF

Moved the bass down an octave for playability/sound reasons

Dudeman

Battle! (Gym Leader—Johto Version) has been submitted. I also took the liberty of crossing off Battle! (Team Rocket) since it's on-site now.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Th3Gavst3r

Battle Tower (Johto) is also on site, and Mobile Adapter 2 just got accepted this morning. Might be jumping the gun since it's not technically on site yet but FYI :)

Latios212

Hey guys! We're over 90% arranged now, and I'm trying to round up the last few arrangements (or at least just double check that the claims are still active). I've already begun the process of intensive review over many of the sheets, and the rest will come (eventually). But for now these are the remaining ones.

- The Bug-Catching Contest - Altissimo
- Ecruteak City ("Cianwood City") - Latios212 with Echo
- Pokégear Radio: Professor Oak's Pokémon Talk - Latios212
- Radio Tower Occupied! - SlowPokemon
- Ice Path ("Dark Cave") - Echo
- Battle! (Wild Pokémon—Kanto Version) - Olimar12345
- Battle! (Trainer Battle—Kanto Version) - Dudeman
- Battle! (Champion) - braixen1264
- Fanfares Collection - currently unclaimed

Quote from: Th3Gavst3r on March 02, 2016, 11:14:57 AMBattle Tower (Johto) is also on site, and Mobile Adapter 2 just got accepted this morning. Might be jumping the gun since it's not technically on site yet but FYI :)
Gotcha! (Got those covered in private.)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Gonna say I'll do Fanfares Collection, but I'm not sure how the Game Freak Logos will turn out...

Olimar12345

I'll just leave this here:

[GB] - Pokemon Gold Version & Pokemon Silver Version
-Battle! (Wild Pokémon—Kanto Version) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF]

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!