News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

[WiiU] Xenoblade Chronicles X - "The Way"

Started by MomoQca, August 06, 2015, 11:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoQca

Hi all! It's my first time posting here! "The Way" is a vocal song, so I hope I'm not breaking the rules. The guide doesn't specify anything about vocal songs not being accepted. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone made the sheets! :)

NDEEN

Hello there.  I've never played Xenoblade, but I really like this song.  Just for clarification, you want sheet music for the piano part or the full band (piano, guitar, vocals, etc)? I'll try the piano part out and see what happens. (I too am unfamiliar whether or not you can put more than one part in NSM :P)

Tobbeh99

To clarify some things:

- Yes, you can request a song with vocal, in fact you can request a song with any kind of instruments.

- People will probably assume that you want a piano arrangement if you don't mention anything else.

- Yes, you can arrange and post arrangements of multiple instruments on the forums, but you can not submit those to the main site, it is solely for piano arrangements.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

MomoQca

Quote from: NDEEN on August 09, 2015, 05:39:53 AMHello there.  I've never played Xenoblade, but I really like this song.  Just for clarification, you want sheet music for the piano part or the full band (piano, guitar, vocals, etc)? I'll try the piano part out and see what happens. (I too am unfamiliar whether or not you can put more than one part in NSM :P)

Piano and vocal, but do whatever you'd like. I'll be happy either way because the song is unnecessarily beautiful. You should definitely play Xenoblade Chronicles X when it comes out in December. Though, I highly recommend playing Xenoblade Chronicles to get a feel of the gameplay. The first Xenoblade game is a masterpiece.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 09, 2015, 02:50:10 PMTo clarify some things:

- Yes, you can request a song with vocal, in fact you can request a song with any kind of instruments.

- People will probably assume that you want a piano arrangement if you don't mention anything else.

- Yes, you can arrange and post arrangements of multiple instruments on the forums, but you can not submit those to the main site, it is solely for piano arrangements.

Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it. It'd be cool if there was another website for other kinds of arrangements. :)