Comments on A Story Written by TMP, Latios, and Trains

Started by TheMarioPianist, August 17, 2015, 02:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

Okay, there's the next chapter, you'll have to wait a while for the one after it. Blue, Slow, Mael, and everyone else, correct me on my errors. (I'm sure there are some)
Hope you enjoy it!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Hero of Trains

Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

SlowPokemon

I don't really have interest in picking apart your Ace Attorney canon errors haha. This was a really lovely bit of fanfiction. Very well done, you did a great job of emulating the writing styles.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Hero of Trains

Thank you! The hardest part was trying to do it without the sprites, because I had to actually describe their faces in words.

TheMarioPianist

In case you guys hadn't noticed, this story is on hold until further notice. Basically, whenever Trains gets free time from school. :P Trust me, I know. School gets in the way of a lot of things. I promise, we won't leave this unfinished! :D
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on September 23, 2015, 06:15:13 PMSchool gets in the way of a lot of things.
I know, right? I was trying to walk somewhere today and there was a school just standing there blocking my way. >:(
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Hero of Trains

Yes, I am not only back from the dead, but I come with a new (if relatively short) chapter! And a cliffhanger that will go unresolved for probably about two more months.
Anyways, I haven't been very active lately because I've been completely swamped with work, but I've been reading your posts even if I haven't been posting much myself.
So, I will probably not post much, if at all, but I'm still not dead, and I didn't abandon you, or this story, so that's pretty good!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Hero of Trains on October 28, 2015, 08:28:52 PMYes, I am not only back from the dead, but I come with a new (if relatively short) chapter! And a cliffhanger that will go unresolved for probably about two more months.
Anyways, I haven't been very active lately because I've been completely swamped with work, but I've been reading your posts even if I haven't been posting much myself.
So, I will probably not post much, if at all, but I'm still not dead, and I didn't abandon you, or this story, so that's pretty good!
Hold it...Trains is alive? Welcome back! XD And of course, no rush on any of this; I understand how school is! I probably let this distract my work so much (like it is as I type this :P). Oh well. Good to see you back-ish! ;)

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Latios212

OMG YOU'RE ALIVE ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Hero of Trains

Yes, bring out the balloons, cake, and emoticons I don't understand, I'm kind of alive! Temporarily. Think of it like a coma that I sometimes wake up from. (That's a really depressing analogy about school, wow. School is quite fun.)

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Hero of Trains on October 28, 2015, 08:42:03 PM(That's a really depressing analogy about school, wow. School is quite fun.)

Hey, it's a true one though.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.