News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

[WiiU?]-Pac-man's Park\Block Town

Started by ThatGamer, August 20, 2015, 11:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

CRAZY 64th notes in this one. Only attempt if you are a professional!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBk_CbjSDzM
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 20, 2015, 11:40:15 AM64th notes?? where??

Later on in the song. Or 32nd notes. Don't really care, it's just too hard for me to arrange so I need someone else to.  :P
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

ThatGamer

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 12:37:19 PMMore than 16ths for sure...

They could be any note, depending on how you set the tempo...but in my opinion, MLF is right. They are 16ths (16 in each measure...)
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 20, 2015, 12:53:59 PMThey could be any note, depending on how you set the tempo...but in my opinion, MLF is right. They are 16ths (16 in each measure...)

Well, if you and mlf (the pros) agree, must be right. So...anyone taking this one?

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 20, 2015, 01:26:09 PMpros? *laughs hysterically*

Well, you are the two who do the most arrangements...or at least a lot...

You wouldn't rather I say I'm the pro, would you?

Sebastian

Dude, we don't have the most arrangements lol.....Olimar has over 100 on site and Deku has approx. 316 arrangements on site.
I have a little over 20 on site.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 20, 2015, 01:34:56 PMDude, we don't have the most arrangements lol.....Olimar has over 100 on site and Deku has approx. 316 arrangements on site.
I have a little over 20 on site.

Gee...all this time I thought you had tons of arrangements. Not to be rude, but 4 years and you only made 20? That's 5 a year...I could easily make 20 in 4 years... :P

But 316...wow. Could never do that...that's crazy dedicated. Good job to Deku.

Maybe you will have 21 arrangements if you take this one!  ;D

TheMarioPianist

Meanwhile, I have 1. Once the next update happens, I'll have 2 plus one replacement without my name...

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Tobbeh99

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 20, 2015, 02:41:54 PMMeanwhile, I have 1. Once the next update happens, I'll have 2 plus one replacement without my name...

I have 5 on the site, have one of my submissions approved and have over 100 arrangements on my personal arrangement thread lol. I've realized that I've been working "a bit" faster than the tempo of submissions :-[.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 01:38:18 PMGee...all this time I thought you had tons of arrangements. Not to be rude, but 4 years and you only made 20? That's 5 a year...I could easily make 20 in 4 years... :P

Even if there were exactly 1 update a month, the most you could have in 4 years (not counting APs) is 96. That's assuming you can crank out 2 a month. Which is not easy. Now, arrangement projects can help you rack them up, since there isn't a submission limit. Remember, MLF has like 20 alone in that project. So he'll double his current number. Trust me, making 20 quality arrangements in 4 years is a much bigger feat than it may appear. You say stuff like "Oh, its only 5 a year." But you gotta remember that the submission process was a lot different until about last October, when the NSM Panel was introduced. Having even 1 arrangement on this site is something to be proud of. I even forgot, I have 3 in the AP now and will have 3 more once I finish them. Don't criticize people for how many arrangements they have.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Latios212

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 01:38:18 PMGee...all this time I thought you had tons of arrangements. Not to be rude, but 4 years and you only made 20? That's 5 a year...I could easily make 20 in 4 years... :P
Mate, if you check out MLF's personal arrangement thread, you'll see he's an arranging MACHINE. Don't let the site fool you, there's always loads of gold hidden in the forums :P Realize that the submissions system does in no way prevent you from arranging whatever you want whenever you want.

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle