News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG 84: Player Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, August 20, 2015, 01:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

osu

1. NocturneOfShadow
2. BlackDragonSlayer
3. Dudeman
4. Brawler4Ever
5. maelstrom

master_gamer38

Awww mashi, you're no fun. I was gonna make this thread. I figure after 2 years, 3 months and 25 days since my last post, I could make like a topic or something. But no, you just had to ruin it. Jerk. :(
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

In as sub
Last time for some unknown reason, I was in it.

Dude

Because you voted for dudeman's game and it needed 2 more people than were on the active player list.

So good job genius.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

wtf master_gamer's still alive

next thing you know Lildigipoke will be showing up

also in

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Mashi

Quote from: master_gamer38 on August 20, 2015, 02:06:36 PMAwww mashi, you're no fun. I was gonna make this thread. I figure after 2 years, 3 months and 25 days since my last post, I could make like a topic or something. But no, you just had to ruin it. Jerk. :(
omggggggggg

Mashi

I'll put Player/Host Sign Ups until August 25th 11PM EST.

We Need A Fifth
2 Wolves
2 Humans

No Night Phases.
If a Human is lynched Day 1, that Human chooses to vigi a Player of his/her choosing.
If a Wolf is lynched Day 1, he/she must confirm a Human Player of his/her choosing.

four player setup woooo

Maelstrom

Dudeman

Quote from: Mashi on August 24, 2015, 09:29:55 AMIf a Wolf is lynched Day 1, he/she must confirm a Human Player of his/her choosing.
"Confirm"? Can someone explain this mechanic? Does it mean that they have to reveal one of the humans?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

fank009

Quote from: Dudeman on August 24, 2015, 01:03:46 PM"Confirm"? Can someone explain this mechanic? Does it mean that they have to reveal one of the humans?
yeah they do.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Sebastian

Actually, you can take me off of the sub list. I won't be able to sub if I need to.

mikey

TWG NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE: THIS IS NOT A REFERENCE TO ANYTHING

Each player has their own team.  A team wins when a team's enemies have been eliminated.  More than one team may win.  Each color has 2 powers that can be used once at night.  For the first night, players cannot be killed.  After the fourth day ends, the game restarts.

1. White-  Enemies are Black and Red.  White's powers are Guardian and Exile.
2.Blue- Enemies are Red and Green.  Blue's powers are Power Steal and Roleblock.
3.Black- Enemies are White and Green.  Black's powers are Vigi and Revive.
4.Red- Enemies are White and Blue.  Red's powers are Revenge Kill and Charisma Boost.
5.Green- Enemies are Blue and Black.  Green's powers are Coroner and Seering.

Guardian- White player chooses a color.  If that color is alive, they are guarded until the following night.
Exile- White player chooses a player.  If that player is alive, they are killed.  That player cannot be revived.  If that player still has an ally, that ally gets a power back.

Power Steal- Allows the use of another team's power, chosen at random.
Roleblock- Blue player chooses a color.  That color cannot use their powers until the following night.

Vigi- Black player chooses a player.  If that player is alive, they are killed.
Revive- Black player chooses an allied color.  If that player is alive, they are revived.

Revenge Kill- When red dies, an enemy color is killed at random.
Charisma Boost- When red uses this power, their votes are doubled until the following night.

Coroner- When green uses this power, he is sent a PM with all dead player's colors.
Seering- Green player chooses a player.  He is sent a PM with that player's color.
unmotivated