News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Waddle Bro

ThatGamer

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 17, 2015, 05:13:28 PMI just hear the note and think "shit dawg dat be a F#/Gb".

All time favourite quote.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 23, 2015, 08:11:58 PMRead the op and thread.

This may be super useful in the future.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Unfortunately, I think I agree.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

I don't think it would be useful. People don't usually ask without reading the thread.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 23, 2015, 08:25:43 PMYou sure do quite often.

I read the thread, okay? I just can't seem to find info on release date...

Dude

You're not reading it hard enough.

Olimar12345

Posting for quite-worthiness:

Quote from: Dude on August 23, 2015, 08:31:23 PMYou're not reading it hard enough.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 23, 2015, 11:59:40 PMOne fun thing to do is get so into "casual" games so that any of your friends who play it "casually" are casually obliterated, forever.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 24, 2015, 11:17:52 AMThis is the silliest exchange I've seen on this site in a while.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mayastarr041

QuoteBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUHBLEHBLUHBGHLBHGBLUHBGHUH
XD
Cracks me up.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mayastarr041

Quote from: blueflower999 on Today at 01:07:46 AM
QuoteTrains is the girl y'all want to be.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!