News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

You cannot view this attachment.

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dudeman

Quote from: Latios212 on October 12, 2018, 04:46:30 PM(jk I might accidentally misclick something one day)
Quote from: Libera on October 13, 2018, 01:33:44 AMThere's actually a big button on the admin interface that just reads 'DELETE NSM' and there's not even a confirmation screen when you click on it.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on October 13, 2018, 03:24:30 AMnsm doomsday real

You cannot view this attachment.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: mikey on November 28, 2018, 10:08:09 PMIf you put an ice cream stall right before the spinny rides you can make people throw up

This has been: Architectural Placement, with mikey.TM
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: InsigTurtle on December 09, 2018, 01:40:13 AMq
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 09, 2018, 11:39:20 AMObserve, as the wild Insig attempts to communicate. But little does he know, his communication patterns are far too advanced to be comprehended by those in vicinity to receive the message.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: hoggers on July 22, 2019, 07:14:24 PMI HAD A WHOLE DOOFENSHMIRTZ SPEECH ON MY MASTER PLAN

Ah-HA! Perry the Platypus, you have fallen once again for my trap! And now, while you are trapped in that silicone bubble, BEHOLD, MY MAKE-THINGS-TINY-INATOR!! It all started back when I was a child, and my brother, Roger, was always the favorite... <backstory flashback> but now, with this inator, I will shrink city hall and add it to my collection of scale model buildings! And by default, I WILL BE MADE RULER OF THE TRI-STATE AREA!!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

swimswamit

from disc:

Brainy: @E.Gadd that hurt me emotionally
E. Gadd: What?
Brainy: You know what you did
E. Gadd: Whomst?
Brainy: The Macarena

BrainyLucario

I really need to save those little convos. They truly are magical
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

swimswamit

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I actually read it as game freak but then was worried it meant girlfriend
unmotivated

Dudeman

oh for pete's sake you guys that was *right* in the middle of a pokemon discussion good grief

I love you all