Pianist Da Sootopolis

inb4 someone points out that gunpowder is hard to mix-
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Gunpowder
Anyways, how bad do I suck?
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 25, 2015, 11:12:14 PMAnyways, how bad do I suck?

Not too much. You could use some tips from Maya or Mario Pianist, though...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Just for the record, the prologue was more of a background information thing (which is why I said you don't have to read it in the thing).
I might talk to them though. This is more of just a random little side thing than anything else, so I probably won't be super frequent. We'll see though.
what is shitpost

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 26, 2015, 09:19:43 AMJust for the record, the prologue was more of a background information thing (which is why I said you don't have to read it in the thing).
I might talk to them though. This is more of just a random little side thing than anything else, so I probably won't be super frequent. We'll see though.

At first glance, I think it looks pretty good! I only had the time to skim it; I'm at school right now... :P. But I will definitely read it more closely when I get home and give you some better feedback. Look forward to it! :)
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player