The Next "Fixing The Sheets" Project Thread

Started by Olimar12345, August 30, 2015, 06:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which game(s) would you like the next "Fixing the Sheets" project to focus on?

Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version (Platinum too)
8 (25%)
Mega Man 1 and Mega Man 2
5 (15.6%)
Super Mario 64
12 (37.5%)
Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version (Crystal too)
3 (9.4%)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
11 (34.4%)
Super Mario Galaxy 2
7 (21.9%)
Pokémon Ruby Version & Pokémon Sapphire Version (Emerald too)
4 (12.5%)
Super Smash Bros. Melee
11 (34.4%)
Metroid (the entire section)
6 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: September 20, 2015, 07:47:00 AM

Olimar12345

Okay guise, you know the drill: everyone gets one nomination and after about twelve the poll will go up. Also, if someone wants to nominate an unofficial project, I have no problem with that (just remember that this is a "fixing" project, so it will be centered around that).

I'll go ahead and re-nominate Pokémon DPP

1. Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version (Platinum too)
2. Mega Man 1 and Mega Man 2
3. Super Mario 64
4. Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version (Crystal too)
5. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
6. Super Mario Galaxy 2
7. Pokémon Ruby Version & Pokémon Sapphire Version (Emerald too)
8. Super Smash Bros. Melee
9. Metroid (the entire section)

Everyone gets three votes, poll goes down in two weeks.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

I'd like to nominate Mega Man 1 and 2 (18 sheets total). They have both so small soundtrack, so I thought I could nominate 2 games since nominating only one game would be too small.

Honorable mention: Super Smash Bros. Melee, lot's of bad sheets but they also need lot's of editing and many needs replacements I thought.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Wait.....What about Banjo? :/

I nominate Super Mario 64.

Olimar12345

Tobbeh: normally wouldn't allow two, but since it is pretty small I wil allow it this once.

mlf: what about banjo? It's still there too!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 30, 2015, 07:01:58 AMmlf: what about banjo? It's still there too!
I know. I just thought we'd finish it before we started something else.

Olimar12345

This still has to go through a nomination and voting period, so we have some time. Not to mention, the Banjo project isn't really being arranged anymore. (Wasn't it almost done you told me or something?)

Sebastian

Altissimo

nominating G/S/C since that one's already a work in progress anyway and therefore might be shorter than another project

Zunawe

Wind Waker is not so great despite being one of the most popular games on the site.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

skiaak

Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

FireArrow

Hey, can we get DPP in on the next arrangement project as well and have like an ultimate jazzy arranging festival.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I nominate Pokemon R/S/E, since there's also a lot of sheets there that are awful and need fixing.
what is shitpost

mikey

Nah Pokemon is overrated let's do wind waker
unmotivated

Sebastian

AwesomeYears

I'm gonna go with Super Smash Brothers Melee, I want to play so many sheets in Melee but they aren't accurate enough.