<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Egnio

Harvest

-

MetroidHunter26

Wow Enigo your good at drawing I'm only a great artist when I have the reference. Are you doing this with or with out reference. Oviously with out it with the second one but Wonderful! so How does one go about requesting?

Egnio

Most of my drawings use a reference, even if it's vague.

You may request. I might make it when I feel bored :/

MetroidHunter26

ah ha! you think you could do... Samus in her Phazon Suit(from Metroid Prime 1 not the one in 2 Echoes or Brawl) and Mario in his Fire Mario suit and Sonic in his Super Sonic form and in the background the shiloute of there evil counter parts. (Samus to Ridley[Metroid Prime 3 ver.], Mario to Bowser, Sonic to Eggman) I think that would PWN I might and I MIGHT make more requests so yeah that's about it. Don't go and do it now just when you have time or like you said when your bored.

oh and there stances I want them so that samus has her gun ready but just standing. and mario and sonic just crossing there arms back to back. and the villians should have red eyes and should be looking down at the other characters. and just go with it. thanks ;)

and sorry for the big order.

starpikachu

hmm...if you're doing requests, can you make a drawing of Eevee and all its' evolutions in a circle around it?
Why? Because...
Quote from: my friendI'm not drawing Pokemon anymore. Too lazy.

HugoMeister

Quote from: starpikachu on June 16, 2008, 07:46:43 PMhmm...if you're doing requests, can you make a drawing of Eevee and all its' evolutions in a circle around it?
Why? Because...
Quote from: my friendI'm not drawing Pokemon anymore. Too lazy.

I saw this a while ago. It doesn't have Glaceon or Leafeon, but you get the picture....

Clicky

starpikachu

Quote from: HugoMeister on June 16, 2008, 07:52:53 PMI saw this a while ago. It doesn't have Glaceon or Leafeon, but you get the picture....

Clicky
Um...did you know I already saw this? If I used that Anime-Wallpapers one, then maybe I wouldn't need to request a picture, right? Sorry if I'm being naggy. :D

HugoMeister

Lol sorry, didn't know.   :-\

*recedes into his corner*

MetroidHunter26

*goes and comforts hugo for I have too felt the same way he is fealing* but yeah back on topic do you need a reference of some sort enigo?

Egnio

Egnio

Double post omgwtfbbqhaxroflcopter

Made for some friends, and test subject of my new pens.

Egnio