JDMEK5's Homemades

Started by JDMEK5, May 26, 2016, 11:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

I'll put some of my stuff up here eventually. I'll say upfront that very little of my stuff is actually completed because I suffer from a short attention span. For now though, I'll just post the first bit of my latest work-in-the-works. Feel free to give me suggestions and stuffs. Unfortunately everything I do so far (with little to no exceptions) is all MIDI aside from a few (often gross-sounding) garritan sounds.

Silver Mountain Valley
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

AmpharosAndy

Oh my! It's quite intense in a very mariokart way. I could definitely see it playing in a donkey kong track or something.
A good variety of interesting chord progressions and lots of fast melodic parts in-between to keep it going. The cheeky late resolving leading note around 41 secs is lovely!

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 26, 2016, 11:11:45 PMI suffer from a short attention span.
Kind of helps when making fast, active pieces like this. I'm the same XD

Depending on how short you want it to be and what it's for, I think you could do with adding another section as long as it doesn't detract from the mood.
It's one of the cleanest beep boop MIDI pieces I've heard. Do more. I will listen :D
innit