NSM Pokémon Drawing

Started by braix, September 06, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

AWW YEA GEN 1 SPRITE

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 07, 2015, 02:14:32 PMWhy are we going in order?
because this is braixen's topic so braix is da bauss
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bubbles

Maybe go in order but shuffle the pokedexes? So like Kanto>Johto>Hoenn>etc. (Bulbasaur>Chikorita>Treecko>etc). That'd stay in a reasonable order but make things more interesting since staying in one gen (especially gen 1) can get a little dry. It might be a little confusing though

Or this could be an exercise in patience

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Quote from: Oasis on September 07, 2015, 08:07:22 AMWow, thay is hard! I wouls pesonally recommend either gold or silver since it was my first game

what was your final team in g/s?

Oasis

@Altissimo: Let's see. My final team was a level 63 Dragonite, a level 62 Espeon, a level 65 Muk, a level 65 Magneton, a level 62 Weezing, and a level 65 Azumarill.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Yug_Guy

braix

Quote from: Bubbles on September 07, 2015, 02:20:46 PMMaybe go in order but shuffle the pokedexes? So like Kanto>Johto>Hoenn>etc. (Bulbasaur>Chikorita>Treecko>etc). That'd stay in a reasonable order but make things more interesting since staying in one gen (especially gen 1) can get a little dry. It might be a little confusing though

Or this could be an exercise in patience
That's actually a great idea. I'll put that into effect tomortow
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

We could also go alphabetical, too. But it's really up to you Braixen.

Bulbasaur & Ivysaur combo:
Spoiler
[close]

Bulbasaur I tried in a different pose but didn't end up using for this:
Spoiler
[close]

Oh and in case it wasn't clear, all I really do is sketching lol sorry these aren't very clean (and they may not be very proportionate either, I don't really edit them besides an initial sketch and maybe erasing some of the inner lines)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

I really like that first Bulbasaur! The other one is also really expressive.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheMarioPianist

Ugh, it's late, and I'm too tired to finish my Ivysaur. I'll post it later...
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 07, 2015, 07:52:42 PMI really like that first Bulbasaur! The other one is also really expressive.

Thanks yo ;D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 07, 2015, 06:28:28 PMThat's actually a great idea. I'll put that into effect tomortow
:-)

day 2: ready for battle
Spoiler
[close]

braix

Love the leaves!

Here's mine
Spoiler
[close]
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

This is fun:

Spoiler

[close]

I should be sleeping...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix