News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

NSM Pokémon Drawing

Started by braix, September 06, 2015, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Omg bubbles's is so perfect I love the pose
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Day 3: Venusaur #003

I'll do 3 from each region for a bit since we already did 2 from Kanto and if we just go to Johto right now my head is going to explode. After those first evolutions we'll go and switch pokedexes every one pokemon and not 3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Heh I wonder if we'll ever get to the Fire Pokémon xD

Not that I care because Grass is the best starter type
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 07, 2015, 11:24:35 PMOmg bubbles's is so perfect I love the pose
:-) thanks

Let's keep this art train going
Spoiler

Venusaur was surprisingly hard to find a good pic of
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 08, 2015, 07:20:36 AMHeh I wonder if we'll ever get to the Fire Pokémon xD

Not that I care because Grass is the best starter type
Meganium. You have been disproven.
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 08, 2015, 06:57:29 AMDay 3: Venusaur #003
Wait wait wait I've got this.

Spoiler
[close]

Yeaaaaah.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Day 4: Chikorita #001

I couldn't get to drawing Venusaur because I was sleeping all day so I'll post that with the Chikorita today
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

Ivysaur & Venusaur:
Spoiler
[close]

Also, repost of Bulbasaur because my first link was really small:
Spoiler
[close]

Chikorita to come soon!

Olimar12345

For yesterday:

Chiklet coming soon.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

Oh dear, it appears I have fallen behind already... :P Number 2 here. I'll catch up like over the weekend. I completely ran out of time to post this yesterday...and the day before...I've never been good with herbs. I need to manage my thyme better.

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Bubbles

@Latios I literally stared at the pic for 5 min straight trying to figure out how you made your lines so smooth like that with marker

@olimar low key your style makes me feel very relaxed idk why it's nice to look at

Day 4!!
Spoiler

What we learned today: chikorita is hard for me to draw apparently
[close]

TheMarioPianist

^Welp, I just got ignored. Serves me right for being so far behind ;D. And no idea what you are talking about Bubbles; that looks fantastic! It looks so smooth and effortless; I love it!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player