News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Can't upload sheets...

Started by McDucky, September 13, 2015, 07:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McDucky

I'm having problems uploading an arrangement in the NSM Panel,
I just get a message saying I didn't upload a X file (Which files are not uploaded changes each time) even though I selected it in the file browser.
Has anyone else had this problem?

JDMEK5

I've never had this problem and I have no idea if I'll be able to help though I will say a few quick things:

1) Make sure the file doesn't have any illegal characters in its title. Technically you shouldn't even be able to save a file with such characters but I'm not a computer guy so idk.
2) Pressing "Enter" and clicking "Open" are two ways of doing the same thing, and you should try both methods just to make sure.
3) It may possibly involve something funny with file extensions. Check your "View" options in Windows Explorer (For files; not the internet one)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

If it still isn't working, take screenshots for us to see.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

McDucky

Tobbeh99

Try uploading some other midi and pdf file to check that it isn't the files that's the problem.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Does the NSM Panel support unicode filenames/paths?

Idk if that's the problem but maybe try and stick them all in your main C: drive folder and then try uploading??

EDIT: Tried it with a filepath of C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\รค and it worked so idk. I know the filename is not unicode so...

EDIT2: and unicode works fine... ignore all of this probably