News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Piano

Started by Oasis, September 14, 2015, 08:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oasis

If I were to play a sheet by NSM, does it have to strictly be a grand piano or can I use synths?
I will try the Ultimate show and I am just wondering.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Dudeman

who ever said you could only play piano on a grand
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Oasis

@Dudeman: That is a good enough answer for me! Thanks! Will be doing it extremely soon!
mikey

erm, it's not all grand/electric pianos, but yeah you can use your keyboard that's fine
unmotivated

Altissimo

What the actual fuck

Sorry but like

Oasis

I think I kind of said the question too vaguely. I am going to use a keyboard, but instead of the regular piano sound, let's say I use the trumpet sound or the harp sound.
Do you guys accept that? And if I were to add some parts and remove some to make them like a remix.
Olimar12345

Do you mean for the YouTube video playlist submissions?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Oasis

@Olimar: Actually, for the NSM performance videos.
Olimar12345

Okay cool. That's what I meant, actually.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Oasis

Great, thank you! I can't wait!
Dudeman

Quote from: Oasis on September 14, 2015, 08:47:03 PM@Olimar: Actually, for the NSM performance videos.
OHHHHHHH IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

I'm sorry, I thought you meant in general. I was really confused why this would be an issue.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Oasis

@Dudeman: I'm face palming. That's one of my flaws. I tend to just write something and not double check it. Sorry for all that.