News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

[WiiU] Mario Kart 8 - Multiple songs

Started by johnskia472, December 31, 2014, 06:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnskia472

"Rainbow Road" -- Completed by mariolegofan
"Sunshine Airport" -- Completed and on site
"Shy Guy Falls" -- Completed and on site
"Cloud Top Cruise" -- Completed and on site

Could you upload some MK8 songs? Namely Sunshine Airport, New Rainbow Road, Shy Guy Falls, Mario Kart Stadium, Cloudtop Cruise, and ESPECIALLY  Dolphin Shoals all for piano, but could someone also add the sax part for Dolphin Shoals as well?  Thank you!!

mikey

Spoiler
-sunshine airport
-rainbow road
-shy guy falls
-Mario kart stadium
-cloudtop cruise
-dolphin shoals
[close]

are all these versions the ones you're looking for?
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: johnskia472 on December 31, 2014, 06:15:16 PMCould you upload some MK8 songs? Namely Sunshine Airport, New Rainbow Road, Shy Guy Falls, Mario Kart Stadium, Cloudtop Cruise, and ESPECIALLY  Dolphin Shoals all for piano, but could someone also add the sax part for Dolphin Shoals as well?  Thank you!!
Great choices, brah! Fingerz and I are currently working on "Sunshine Airport." He has some of these on his to-do list also. I might take a stab at these....later. I'm working on a project currently :)

johnskia472

Thanks everybody I really appreciate it! Take all the time you need. I'm just happy it's getting done! Have a safe and happy New Year!!!
Sorry I forgot to mention this earlier, but for Dolphin Shoals, since the alto sax is in the key of eb this fill need to be translated for the piano sheet version.Thanks!

Sebastian

I just finished Rainbow Road. I'll get it uploaded tomorrow when I get on my computer.
Sunshine Airport is on the site.
Shy Guy Falls is on the site.
Cloud top Cruise is on the site.
Dolphin Shoals is in progress by Don Valentino.