News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

1000th sheet

Started by PianoMan, June 12, 2008, 08:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

I seem to remember that before the site crashed we had more than 1000 sheets... Is this just me, or are we still missing some?

KefkaticFanatic

They removed the shitty ones.  And the SIBs.

me irl
[close]

Akiro

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 12, 2008, 08:59:36 PMThey removed the shitty ones.  And the SIBs.
Well they didn't do a very good job.

KefkaticFanatic

They removed the REALLY bad ones, but there are some meh-ish ones that are there.

And whats with that sig.

me irl
[close]

PianoMan

Sadly, The .SIBs were really good sheets. Is someone going to rewrite them?

Nintendude73

I think most of those were Frank's, and he left the site, and took his sheets with him.

PianoMan

Does anybody know where else I can find him?

Nintendude73

Jamaha

Quote from: Nintendude73 on June 13, 2008, 07:35:38 AMI think most of those were Frank's, and he left the site, and took his sheets with him.

No.

Frank did not have his sheets removed. Let me explain what happened.

Decision to get rid of the .zip files. However, the database currently supports only .mus files, so Dekudude, who was in charge of unzipping all the .mus files, only saved the .mus files. Next, our site went boom. Only backup? Those files Dekudude had unzipped. Did they contain .sibs? No. Therefore, .sibs were gone.

Nintendude73

That's what happens when I assume I guess. :P

But that site should still have his files.

PianoMan

Well, they're not. Anyone know what his username is?

Jamaha

PianoMan

Um... no. I'm looking for S.T.A.R. Minigame and Wolf Songs.

Jamaha

Oh.

Those weren't Frank's.

KefkaticFanatic

Well the reason we won't get Franks sheet rewritten as MUS files here is because they're his files, and he hasn't given us permission to do so.  They are allowing you do that to any sheet at apollomix though, so you could go request MUS versions of all his sheets.  (It probably would be as simple as taking the midi and dropping it in Finale, just fixing like 2 things)

me irl
[close]