News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Re: Cashwarrior1's Music *New* Jungle

Started by cashwarrior1, October 01, 2015, 07:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Not too much has really changed. I updated the song list with all the new songs and youtube videos so it's easier to see/hear them all. I was also being lazy and didn't bother putting any midis, sorry.

Orchestrated Music
Clouds [Mp3]

ThatHiddenCharacter

You should really consider using Dropbox because MediaFire doesn't agree with me and based off the one song I was actually able to download, your work sounds amazing.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

cashwarrior1

Lol, dropbox doesn't agree with me. I'll try something else...

Clouds

cashwarrior1

I'm in the mood for working on the pokemon fan-game music again! I'm not trying my hardest to make the songs the best ever, I'm just trying to get better at composing from scratch. Enjoy!

Pokemon
Route 1/2 [Midi]
Battle! Wild Pokemon! [Mp3]
Route 3/4 (Night) [Midi]

mikey

Yeaaaah this is what I was waiting for
Welcome back
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

cashwarrior1

I make lots of pokemon stuff, lol. Also, what do you guys think of "Clouds", I thought people would respond to that, but apparently not.

Pokemon
Route 3/4 (Night) (I didn't like the first one so I re-did it) [Midi]
Victory! Wild [Midi]
Fig Town [Midi]
Fig Town (Night) [Midi]
Bug Gym Theme [Midi]

So, naturally I make a story for ideas like this, so I decided that I will post the story up to every gym when all those themes are completed.
Wall of text that you're not going to read
The game takes place in an isolated region in a valley. It is surrounded by mountains with only a fjord leading to the outside world. The starting town is Frelchin town, a large village that has a nice breeze through the trees and is located on the edge of the region in one of the lower spots as well. The people living here are mostly those who finished their pokemon journey and decide to settle and raise kids as well as living with their pokemon. Because so many people settle here, it is a common starting place for a lot of trainers.
  You start out by filling out your trainer card as you get ready to start your journey with three other kids. Your mother doesn't work, but she enjoys playing with the children and pokemon and giving them something to do. Your father is dead an assistant of the region's professor, professor (insert tree here). Professor (insert tree here) has finished doing research on three somewhat rare pokemon and is giving them away to give them a trainer. You then go and pick your starter. Josh shows up and picks the starter that is stronger than yours then demands a battle. After the battle, Sarah then shows up to claim the last pokemon. After that, you all then start your journey, though you were tasked with seeing the professor for a gift, so you must do that when you get to his lab on route 3.
  When you start off on route 1, Sarah wants to teach you how to catch and battle a pokemon as she already is experience because her parents showed her how to. Josh insists that he already knows how to because he's the son of a gym leader, he also insists that you already know, too. You then proceed through routes 1 and 2. At the end of route 2, you battle Sarah, who's team is made of weak pokemon, but quite a few of them. Sarah wants to try and catch as many pokemon as she can, which makes her team very different each time you battle her, as well as weak. Over time, she slowly creates a solid team.
  Route 1 is a small climb uphill and the scenery is the same as Frelchin town. The wind blows through the trees, you can see trainers playing with their pokemon and enjoying themselves. You do have to journey through grass to go uphill, however, as the main road is mostly for going down. Route 2 is a little bit more shady than route 1. There's less open space and seems to be more trees. Even though they are close to each other, the pokemon that live in each route is slightly different. Route 2 is short and is a straight path up to Fig town, though you must journey through grass to reach it. There's also a side path that leads to a small lake area that people nearby like to relax and swim. Route 2 also gets close to the nearby mountains, so you can climb up to an isolated cliff where somebody's house lays, but you'd need rock climb to get up there.
  Fig town is similar to Frelchin town, except for that it has people actually working and even has a gym. The town is made up of log cabins, so it feels very cozy and right at home. It's located in a spot that is perfect for people to journey into the wilderness to go camping, which is what many people do. Something is strange about this town, however, it doesn't make sense why people are able to have fireplaces when everything is made of wood. Surely their houses must burn down? Who knows? And why question it? The town's gym is focused on bug types, but it is also the home of the gym leader, Luke, who enjoys taking kids out on adventurous camping trips.
  Luke's gym consists of 4 trainers who each use bug type pokemon. The puzzle involves navigating a maze-like area where you can go through logs or push them to make bridges to reach other areas. The puzzle may be a little difficult, but the gym is not... Not until you reach the gym leader, that is. Luke is the newest gym leader in the region, he claims that he was put so low on the ranking simply because people underestimate the strength of bug types. Luke says he could be unstoppable if he used a harder team, but he doesn't want to discourage trainers and make them give up. Still, he doesn't want people to look down on bug types. His team will likely be a higher level than yours, so you're already at one disadvantage. He starts with a fire/bug type with a brand new move entitled, "torch". Torch does 40 damage, but guarantees a burn, so it's pretty powerful. His second pokemon is a pure bug type, but it later evolves into a dragon. This pokemon is fast and powerful and has Dragon Rage, so you know you will have trouble with him.
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

AmpharosAndy

Route 3/4 (Night) is awesome. So minimal yet very effective. It reminds me a lot of kalos and I'm note exactly sure why.
Similar comments also apply to Fig Town, which is lovely and relaxing. I admire the simple nature of these pieces as opposed to the common tendency for people to overcomplicate things to make it try and sound impressive.   

Clouds is sounding pretty cool, bub. Some good movie-esque orchestration, especially in the more intense part. However, it sounds way too similar to the game of thrones theme tune for me to concentrate properly. I'll go through it and give some better feedback at a later date, given I remember.
innit

cashwarrior1

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on April 25, 2017, 06:51:47 AMRoute 3/4 (Night) is awesome. So minimal yet very effective. It reminds me a lot of kalos and I'm note exactly sure why.
Similar comments also apply to Fig Town, which is lovely and relaxing. I admire the simple nature of these pieces as opposed to the common tendency for people to overcomplicate things to make it try and sound impressive.   
Yeah, I  actually felt those two had too little going on, so I added a little more near the end. :P

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on April 25, 2017, 06:51:47 AMClouds is sounding pretty cool, bub. Some good movie-esque orchestration, especially in the more intense part. However, it sounds way too similar to the game of thrones theme tune for me to concentrate properly. I'll go through it and give some better feedback at a later date, given I remember.
Really? I never thought of game of thrones in there, lol.

cashwarrior1

Hi, I haven't posted in forever, and I will continue to not post in forever. I created a drum and bass song and I wanted to know your guys's thoughts on it. Listen to it here.

Some other news: I'm on Spotify and Itunes now! I'll be putting out albums on both and you can listen or buy them if you like. A new album should be arriving on Friday.

Anyways, if you have any thoughts about my song, let me know. Also, if you'd like me to listen to one of your songs, let me know!

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on January 01, 2019, 05:56:46 PMHi, I haven't posted in forever,
Hey yeah, it's been a while. Nice to see you around!

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on January 01, 2019, 05:56:46 PMand I will continue to not post in forever.
:'(

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on January 01, 2019, 05:56:46 PMI created a drum and bass song and I wanted to know your guys's thoughts on it. Listen to it here.
Ooh this is really cool! I always really look up to cool synth works like this (I find them very challenging to make). The name really suits the piece, with the techno drive and all that. All the funky chord work and cool basslines are really well done, so I don't have much criticism to give, really. Personally I find the snare to be a bit small in the mix, though for this piece it also seems to work how it is now. Either way, really nice work and glad to see you around again.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

cashwarrior1

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on January 01, 2019, 10:47:41 PMOoh this is really cool! I always really look up to cool synth works like this (I find them very challenging to make). The name really suits the piece, with the techno drive and all that. All the funky chord work and cool basslines are really well done, so I don't have much criticism to give, really. Personally I find the snare to be a bit small in the mix, though for this piece it also seems to work how it is now. Either way, really nice work and glad to see you around again.
I think the most challenging part was making the drums. I only used preset sounds for the entire thing, because I was okay with them, but I did find myself wanting a louder snare. There was another snare with the drum that was louder, but it was too loud and got annoying. I will try to post more stuff on here, but it depends on how busy I am lol

cashwarrior1

Hello, I've created a new piano piece. It's extremely short, but it's also thoughtfully crafted. This one is called Painted Memories, and I did something different this time by making it in C major and 4/4 time (I know, shocking). Despite that, it has some complex rhythms and melodies, but I focused on retextualizing the chords with different harmonies, which I think added a really nice touch to it. Anyways, I hope you enjoy Painted Memories.

[musx] [pdf]

cashwarrior1

I've released a new single! This one is called "Jungle" and sounds like sonic to me. You can find it here:
Spotify
Itunes