[Wii] Xenoblade Chronicles - Multiple Songs

Started by MomoQca, October 18, 2015, 06:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoQca

Sorry I have so many songs, but I would truly appreciate it if someone can arrange these amazing songs. Thanks in advance! :)

Note: Please ignore the YouTube titles as they're NOT the official names. I've already bolded the official names in this thread.

Agniratha, Mechonis Capital by ACE+

^I'm aware Malestrom made the Night version, but this version is different and very pretty.

Colony 9 by Yoko Shimomura

Frontier Village by Manami Kiyota

Valak Mountain (Night) by ACE+

Main Theme by Yoko Shimomura

Oronoco

I'll try to give you some hope!

I have a round of arrangements nearly through the works, and I would really enjoy working on some of these afterwards!

In the meantime, here's Maelstrom's thread for a great arrangement of "Valak Mountain (Night)."

I will add "Main Theme" to my list and go from there!
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

MomoQca

Quote from: Oronoco on October 18, 2015, 07:07:55 PMI'll try to give you some hope!

I have a round of arrangements nearly through the works, and I would really enjoy working on some of these afterwards!

In the meantime, here's Maelstrom's thread for a great arrangement of "Valak Mountain (Night)."

I will add "Main Theme" to my list and go from there!

Maelstrom PM'ed me yesterday about his Valak Mountain arrangement, but thank you for letting me know!

Awesome! I'm surprised no one has done an arrangement of the Main Theme for the main site. I look forward to your arrangement if you ever complete it. :3

Oronoco

Hey, I saw that you were on earlier, and I thought I'd let you know I've started on the Main Theme. It's going to be a lot of fun to finish! So, I gotta thank you for making a good request. The piano section at the beginning is beautiful and easy to play, and I hope the rest of the arrangement turns out well!

I'll let you know how it's going.
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

MomoQca

Neat! I was just wondering about you. I can't wait to see the finished result! :)

Oronoco

I finished the Main Theme. I had to make a lot of choices, so I'd love to hear what you think!