[NES] Dr. Mario - "Chill"

Started by BlueFlameDude, June 13, 2008, 01:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

Completed and on site

Anybody want to take a crack at composing this one??? I would do it but i really suck at composing things without the sheet music for it so, yeah.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Brawler4Ever

It's under Super Smash Brothers Melee in the Smash Bros Section. It's called "Fever"...although it's at a much faster pace than the NES one...

WOW.LOL. I AM STUPID. Sorry about that... vgmusic.com's version of Chill(NOT FEVER) can be found here. I'll work on it, if nobody else will...
btw, I'm going to use the midi, for those who care...
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Requiem

Chill =/= Fever. They're two different songs.

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

MasterPenguin

I was actually doing this one..It's almost done. I don't really want to finish it though. It sounds really awful at the part I ended at. So..Here's what's done. If you want to do the rest - go ahead (Or anyone else.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7v0p1itg1h0

I don't like it anymore. I gave up on it. >:]

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Palagerini

if u go to page 2 then there's another thread that someone is requesting chill from dr. mario... there's a finished version there too...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Brawler4Ever

Yaaaaay. Saves me an hour of my life.  :D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!