Re: mantis985's arrangements: New Starfox Arrangement!

Started by mantis985, June 13, 2008, 03:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What game would you like me to focus on?

Dark Cloud 2
3 (33.3%)
SoulCalibur
2 (22.2%)
Jet Force Gemini
1 (11.1%)
Metal Gear Solid
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Olimar12345

if u go 2 the help topic, someone with a higher version of finale can do it 4 u(since notepad can't and my 30 days r up...)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mantis985

I might just finish it on Notepad then download printmusic and rewrite it with the key change included.

Nintendude73

S.S. Anubis accepted, very nice job, especially with the dynamics and articulation.  That's always a nice touch.  Just try to keep the font sizes and styles (bold, etc.) the same as the sheet format requirement.

mantis985

I added both Mystic Cave Zones, two of my favorite Sonic songs.  I still need help putting 8va's in Hind D, by the way......

I finally finished the Title from Jet Force Gemini  ;D .  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Olimar12345

http://www.mediafire.com/?deav54wzmgy

u can use this, please do it justice and not make it sound like the one you previously posted...thanks
ps. PLEASE!! listen to the accual song and compare mine to yours and you decide wich sounds like the real thing...but i already know which sounds like the real thing

mp3- http://www.mediafire.com/?j9namnqvioa
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mantis985

Yep.  Yours is a lot better than mine.  I'll try to do it justice..... :-[.  If you have the time, can you look over some of my other songs to see if I messed up completely butchered them   :-[

Olimar12345

unfortunently, i havent played any of the other games, but in the title theme, the main problem was that there were time changes absent in yours-i dunno what finale u have, but u might not have had control over that, and since the lower finale thread has died, well... yeah

ALSO: try to get all of the chords-its a really nice song once you do ;)

mantis985

Quote from: olimar12345 on August 30, 2008, 08:41:16 AMunfortunently, i havent played any of the other games, but in the title theme, the main problem was that there were time changes absent in yours-i dunno what finale u have, but u might not have had control over that, and since the lower finale thread has died, well... yeah

ALSO: try to get all of the chords-its a really nice song once you do ;)

I have notepad.  Can you give me some tips on how to figure out chords?

Olimar12345

what i do is:while playing the mp3 i go to the play speed and i change it to slow, then try to hum the harmony and try to completly ignore the melody. thats how i do it(sometimes its easier said than done...)

Nakah

mantis985

Nakah

Most of those red notes seem unnecessary in your mystic cave one. The sheet itself sounds mostly fine. I would try and tidy up those red notes, though.

mantis985

OK.  I switched the red and Black notes, so I only have eight red whole notes.

Olimar12345

omg, i got so tired of waiting 4 jetforce gemini to come out on the virtual console, that i just bought the whole system, game, controlers and expansion pak off ebay. ;D    (in about a week i'll have it and all will b fine again!!!)

mantis985

Quote from: olimar12345 on September 07, 2008, 05:00:16 PMomg, i got so tired of waiting 4 jetforce gemini to come out on the virtual console, that i just bought the whole system, game, controlers and expansion pak off ebay. ;D    (in about a week i'll have it and all will b fine again!!!)

Nice.  I still have my N64 hooked up. ;D