New to composing and such... hoping here's the right place to ask for help.

Started by NickTheBassoonist, June 14, 2008, 09:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beethoven II

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 14, 2008, 06:50:11 PMif you're gonna arrange by ear with windows media player then:

Heh i never knew you could do that, thx!

KefkaticFanatic

What the...

WMP can do that?!?

Wow.

Well I still use Audacity for more better slowing down.

me irl
[close]

NickTheBassoonist

Ok, I'm about halfway done with the file Brawler gave me to work with, "Pre-Battle", and I was wondering, can I get some people's AIM who are willing to help me out with this? Just basically look at the file and tell me what needs to be corrected and anything else you might be willing to contribute. Anything's greatly appreciated. =D

pumpy_heart

Key Signature used to be very big here, and I believe it still should be.
Make sure your songs are in the correct key, and if it changes key, ask someone here to change the key for you.
Learning what keys the songs are in is very important to created a pretty sheet.

BTW I'm also a Bassoonist :)

NickTheBassoonist

Crap, I'm gonna have to re-do the whole thing... unless I Naturalize everything then change the Key Sig...

How long have you been Bassooning?

Echo

Oh, um... Yeah, I kinda already did that song as part of my project for the game. The key sig's G Flat Major according to how I wrote it out. I haven't uploaded or submitted it yet because I wanna upload all the Chain of Memories songs in one go, but I could show you it if you want... Sorry about telling you this so late btw...

NickTheBassoonist

No, it's fine, I'm actually really glad this is happening, when I think I'm done I can compare it to an actual copy of someone who has experience. I'm not really partial to Kingdom Hearts anyway, I don't mind at all. Do you have AIM so I can contact you later?

Echo

Eh, if it's about contacting, just send me a personal message through NSM.