NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Zeila's Arrangements (New [9/8/19]: FE3H - A Funeral of Flowers (Thunder))  (Read 21123 times)

Latios212

• NSM Overlord
  • Administrator
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • Wheeeee™
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Re: Zeila's Arrangements (New [12/21/18]: Fire Emblem Awakening and BotW)
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2018, 04:18:05 AM »

Hey, glad to see you back again!

(was more than happy to take care of those few sheets in the meantime :P)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

• Sheik's Symphony
  • Beehaw
    • View Profile

Thanks for the sentiment, even though I ended up being inactive again. will the next update be in another 4+ months? Find out next time…

In the meantime, here are two pieces:

[3DS] Kirby: Planet Robobot
“Haltmann Works Co. HQ”
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF | Original
I was originally going to do the True Arena version but I couldn’t find the real name and found out that this is nearly if not exactly the same thing but in a different key, so I opted to do this one instead

[MUL] Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
“Interminable Dilemma (Final Decision)”
This is the version that plays after the true ending, which has additional instruments + an extended Morphogenetic Sorrow portion in 3/4. The official name is just "Interminable Dilemma," but I felt that adding the ending title would distinguish it from the other version. I've had this incomplete for a while now and finally finished it

The next works will likely be from my WIP pile
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 06:07:38 PM by Zeila »

Zeila

• Sheik's Symphony
  • Beehaw
    • View Profile

Yay for summer break 8)

To kick it off, here's an update with 3 new sheets

[MUL] Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
“Bad End”
This was done pretty quickly, and I actually finished this about a month ago

[SWITCH] Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Ft. The Legend of Zelda
“Windmill Hut (Peaceful)”
If I do the combat/intense version, I think I may just put it in a separate sheet

“Zelda’s Lullaby (Menu)”
I didn't buy the game yet, but I'm assuming this is for an in-game menu unlike the title theme, which is a remix of Ocarina of Time's title theme. Speaking of that, I like how this piece derives some elements from it too, like the beginning rhythm/pattern

I do not know the full titles of these yet since the soundtrack isn’t officially out. Also I’m likely going to arrange more songs from this game because the soundtrack is really nice. Although it's a crossover, I classified it under Crypt of the NecroDancer since it's more closely related to that (and Zelda is "featured" anyways)

Zeila

• Sheik's Symphony
  • Beehaw
    • View Profile
Re: Zeila's Arrangements (Update [7/20/19]: Orchestra Piece #2)
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2019, 11:43:33 PM »

No new sheet today (although a few are in the works), but I significantly modified Orchestra Piece #2 from Twilight Princess. Any advice regarding arrangement choices, formatting, and etc. would be appreciated!

[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"The Legend of Zelda: Orchetra Piece #2"

old submission thread for reference

Latios212

• NSM Overlord
  • Administrator
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • Wheeeee™
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2019, 01:46:27 AM »

Ah, looks like a huge improvement from before! Don't have too much time to look right now, but at a quick glance...

Regarding m. 5-18, I think it's worth thinking about a couple of things regarding the middle part. One, how having it up an octave as you have doesn't give as ominous a feel as the original lower range does. Two, how do you want this to be pedaled or not pedaled? There's a certain amount of "dryness" in the original line but given the way it's written right now it demands pedal to sustain the low bass notes. I don't have any particular suggestions at the moment regarding these but that's what I noticed.

Also, at m. 43+, I like the upbeat rhythm but I'd rethink that left hand part a bit as it looks rough on the pinky.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

• Sheik's Symphony
  • Beehaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2019, 09:29:37 PM »

Thank you! Raising it up an octave and using the pedal was a compromise to include most of the parts, but since it isn't as true to the original feel of the piece I tried updating m5-16. I'm not really satisfied with how it is, so I'll continue to think about it some more. I also considered lowering the middle part an octave below the original and have that go alongside the bottom whole notes, but that might be too muddy. Aside from that I simplified m43-46 a bit

Zeila

• Sheik's Symphony
  • Beehaw
    • View Profile
Re: Zeila's Arrangements (New [9/8/19]: FE3H - A Funeral of Flowers (Thunder))
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2019, 03:38:22 AM »

Here's another fe3h sheet, but this time it's for solo piano instead of piano accompaniment + vocals/other:

[SWITCH] Fire Emblem: Three Houses
“A Funeral of Flowers (Thunder)”

I don’t know if this is actually the Thunder version as I didn’t even beat the game yet nor start the Silver Snow route, but that’s what’s listed on the youtube video. I heard about it from a comment section on and got curious enough to listen to it, and honestly it's really pretty :>. I might edit this post later with an uploaded version of the original in case it gets taken down

I realize that some of the time signatures may be better as other ones, but I'll sit on it and revise the sheet before I submit it

Maelstrom

• Resident Fire Emblem Expert
  • Updater
  • Nintendo Nocturne
  • Go play Umineko
    • View Profile
Re: Zeila's Arrangements (New [9/8/19]: FE3H - A Funeral of Flowers (Thunder))
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2019, 04:40:41 AM »

It is indeed the thunder version.
It's this way because
Spoiler
Head of the church turns into an uncontrollable manakete and makes all the people who had her blood to get powers do the same and then you fight them. This is also the reason for the musical reference to gazing at sirius around the 2 minute mark.
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.192 seconds with 23 queries.