News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Zeila's Arrangements (New [4/24/23]: Kirby, Runescape, and more!)

Started by Zeila, November 15, 2015, 02:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeila

It's been a little over a year since I officially posted an update, but now I'm back with some old and new sheets. Three of these are several months old, but I just recently finished a new one as well

[MUL] Minecraft Dungeons
"Halland"
MIDI | MUS | MUSX | PDF | Original

[MOB] Pokémon Masters EX
"Battle! (Champions Cynthia/Lance/Steven)"

[MUL] Trivia Murder Party
"List of the Dead Song"

And finally my latest sheet:

[SW] Kirby Star Allies
"Wish-granting Palace"

I'm going to give it a few days of rest and then I'll edit and submit it

but wait... there's more??
[SW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses
"Shambhala (Area 17 Redux) (Rain)"

Why, you might ask? Because I was curious as to how it might work on piano. It's a bit repetitive but idk what else to do with it and I'm getting sick of hearing it over and over again

Also someone else actually did it 3-4 weeks ago too (and their God-Shattering Star arrangement in particular is very very nice)
[close]

Kricketune54

Quote from: Zeila on July 08, 2021, 11:43:53 AMAnd finally my latest sheet:

[SW] Kirby Star Allies
"Wish-granting Palace"

Great to see this pop up here!  I might try and play this tonight

LeviR.star

Quote from: Zeila on July 08, 2021, 11:43:53 AMAnd finally my latest sheet:

[SW] Kirby Star Allies
"Wish-granting Palace"

Thank you!! I tried arranging this ages ago but couldn't finish... this is amazing!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Zeila

Wow a new post so soon? To be fair one of them was already practically complete, and the other was simple and repetitive (well they both are actually...)

[NDS] Cory in the House

This is just some quick little thing I did in case colors won, and it did so I'll be submitting it after either editing a sheet or making a new one for the update that is, unless this shouldn't be on here since it's technically Disney? idk

[PC] Runescape

who left all these onions lying around??

Quote from: Kricketune54 on July 08, 2021, 11:58:16 AMGreat to see this pop up here!  I might try and play this tonight
Quote from: LeviR.star on July 08, 2021, 01:02:48 PMThank you!! I tried arranging this ages ago but couldn't finish... this is amazing!
Thank you both! The piano "solos" from Kirby are really nice but complicated ;-; . And I'd recommend waiting until it's fully edited tbh unless you are good at sight reading since there are bound to be more changes. If you can catch any ways to write it better to make it clearer to the performer though, then great!

Zeila

This is my favorite track from the chapter 2 OST :3 . I did a loose transcription of it too, but I'll hold off on posting that until more edits have been made (this will require edits too, but it's simpler). Converting it to solo piano was pretty easy and I mostly did it to see how it would sound

[MUL] Deltarune

Epic Gamer *new*
[MUS][MIDI][PDF][Original]

the real title is...
Attack of the Killer Queen 8)
[close]

Zeila

This was done out of a request from someone on MuseScore, and I'll replace the one on site after one of my submissions gets accepted. The only Mega Man games I've played were X4 and X6

[GBA] Mega Man Zero 2

Zeila

These have been sitting around for nearly a whole month oops. Also Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it, or just Happy Holidays in general! :D

[PC] Deltarune

Vs. Susie *new*

I also gave Lake a partial make-over. I say partial because there are still some things that are off to me and I'll make more changes another day, but there are enough changes to be significant. Also there are quite a few unsavory ledger lines, but since most of them are octaves I wasn't sure if it was outright better to just switch clefs frequently instead

Lake

Zeila

I think this is a new record for "necroposting" on my thread :p

Kirby Star Allies
Last Friends
[MIDI] | [MUS] | [MUSX] | [PDF] | [Original]
poyo!

Runescape
Don't Panic Zanik

These next two are very rough, but I wanted to post them anyways in case someone wanted to build off of them or use them regardless

Fire Emblem Engage
Trial of Awakening (Reignite Us)
This is a pretty neat remix c:

Triangle Strategy
Combat -Destiny-
[MIDI] | [MUS] | [MUS] | [PDF] | [Original]
I probably won't ever submit this one in particular because the 2nd half isn't very authentic to the song. I didn't know how to make it interesting and stand out from the 1st half, so I made something up for the LH accompaniment. Also, the ending is taken from this video

see you next year for piano arrangements

TheZeldaPianist275

Great to see you back!  Gun to my head, I'd say your arranging style is probably my favorite of anyone on NSM.  So anytime you want to necropost again, you'll have at least one person really happy to see it!

also, Star Allies, Triangle Strategy, and Engage all have awesome soundtracks that are way too often overshadowed by their brothers.  Love to see them get some love.

Zeila

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on April 25, 2023, 09:51:22 AMGreat to see you back!  Gun to my head, I'd say your arranging style is probably my favorite of anyone on NSM.  So anytime you want to necropost again, you'll have at least one person really happy to see it!

also, Star Allies, Triangle Strategy, and Engage all have awesome soundtracks that are way too often overshadowed by their brothers.  Love to see them get some love.

That is some high praise, thank you!! I haven't listened to much of Triangle Strategy's OST, but from what I've heard I think it sounds great! The other two are also super nice and have some tracks that really stand out in their respective series imo. Maybe I could finish something from Kirby Star Allies before the end of the year because I have a semi-complete piano arrangement that needs lots of TLC, but it would be very unlikely for me to start and finish something from the other two anytime soon