Series: Other
Game: Undertale
Console: PC
Title: Stronger Monsters
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Enaryok

Enaryok

From the Undertale topic:
Quote from: mariolegofan on November 19, 2015, 11:43:06 AMCurious, why do you have parentheses around some notes?
Quote from: Enaryok on November 20, 2015, 02:32:29 AMThese are optional notes from the trumpet-like thing. I find them hard to play with the rest of the song, and you can play the song fine without them. So the player can easily discern the layer he can choose not to play. Even if these notes aren't played, there are the accents to remember the presence of the trumpet voice.
On the last part, the optional notes are from a string-like thing.

Bespinben

Nice arrangement!

I'm wondering what you're trying to communicate with the parenthesized notes. In piano notation, usually this signifies note overlap (i.e. playing the same note with both hands). Are you perhaps trying to suggest the player give less emphasis to these notes? If so, use the re-size tool and make the noteheads 70-75% size. You can also use layers to help present the motion of the melody better.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Enaryok

I was indicating them as optional notes, as said on the second post of the topic. These come either from a trumpet part (first part of the song) or a string part (second part of the song), and the song sounds fine even without them, and since some of them are relatively hard... is there a better notation for this?

I'll try to get some time for them if the layers need to be reworked (it's impractical to not even be able to copy/paste a layer on a measure without replacing everything...).

Enaryok

I updated the sub with removed parenthesis and smaller heads for optional notes.

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Enaryok

Right, I made a mistake. Reuploading it, sorry.

EDIT: Reuploaded.

Enaryok

Upping the thread, it's been a week since last post.

Enaryok

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PMWith this now being an official project, EVERYONE REMOVE YOUR UNDERTALE SUBMISSIONS AND INSTEAD POST THEM HERE.

Free up your submissions for other pieces and get your Undertale arrangements all in one spot here:

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7974.0
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!