News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

E. Gadd's Inventions: An Unofficial Revival, Plans Moving Forward (17)

Started by E. Gadd Industries, November 23, 2015, 05:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Here's a revised version of Gourmet Race:
[PDF]
[MUSX]
[MUS]
[MIDI]

I'll integrate these into the OP once I submit it. But for now, does anything stick out?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

oh come on don't edit it now my sarcastic one-liner doesn't make sense
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

I'm questioning its playability but besides that I think it's fine
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

braix

It's playable, just personally my forearm hurts like hell whenever I jump around that quickly for a long time. Your call.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's definitely playable. Any serious jazz pianist would have no problem striding as fast as this goes.
@EGadd- Yo, homie, slur your RH phrases pweese.
what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

Will do! Thanks! Also, Alti made a version that cleaned it up a bit.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 04, 2016, 04:18:49 PMIt's playable, just personally my forearm hurts like hell whenever I jump around that quickly for a long time. Your call.

i'm gonna have to agree with this, playability should not always outweigh comfort

AngryGardenCrafter

E. Gadd Industries

Ok, so all I have to do for Gourmet Race is 8vb & slur RH phrases for Alti's version?

EDIT: While I was waiting for feedback on Gourmet Race, I went ahead and finished "Let's Play a Mini-game!", and it's in the OP now. Check it out! I had a difficult time deciding on which melody to put for LH. Any ideas? First, though, I'd like to get Gourmet Race taken care of, so any answers to the questions above would be greatly appreciated, and I am going to perfect Gourmet Race and submit it before I focus my attentions on LPaM-G. Now, concerning your post, AngryGardenCrafter, I decided to dismantle the Swing Machine. I discussed with a few others, and it wasn't worth it to clear plagiarism and such, so the Swing Machine will now live on as a memory.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Ok, now that Gourmet Race is in the process of Submission, what are some revisions I could make to LPaM-G to make it submittable and not turn out to be as long of a process as CNZ?
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]