Happy Thanksgiving! (Update, Thursday 26th of November 2015)

Started by Latios212, November 25, 2015, 09:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowChords

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 27, 2015, 10:16:33 AMRecitals can feature a single performer, and often do. In college they make it a requirement go have a recital before you graduate.

Funny you mentioned that. Just toured Concordia today!
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx

mikey

unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Sebastian

Awesome update!
There is a bunch of sheets here I've been wanting on site for a while :P

ShadowChords

I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

braix

I'm not surprised that you're incapable of managing a simple internet search, which even my grandmother can do.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Quote from: ShadowChords on November 27, 2015, 07:24:10 PMI don't know what that is.
this has been the overall theme of your posts in case you haven't realized yet.

mikey

When he said concordia I was taken aback cause that's a name I've heard around.  I was fairly sure it was a nearby college.  When my hunch was proven correct with a quick google search I wondered- because his teacher did yearly recitals (just like mine did) I was curious to see if his teacher was acquainted with mine in any way.  Since he didn't know what MMTA was I'm assuming either his teacher isn't part of that or his parents have never spent the money on it.  Although it would be cool if he did cause then I could have said I probably beat him on the theory exam ;)
unmotivated

ShadowChords

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 27, 2015, 07:35:56 PMI'm not surprised that you're incapable of managing a simple internet search, which even my grandmother can do.

I actually didn't have much time to Google something at the time (that reply took 20 minutes) because a. tourism (I'm from Chicago, and I was in Canada) and b. I was meeting a lot of my sister's friends (she's a college freshman)

ShadowChords

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 27, 2015, 08:37:32 PMWhen he said concordia I was taken aback cause that's a name I've heard around.  I was fairly sure it was a nearby college.  When my hunch was proven correct with a quick google search I wondered- because his teacher did yearly recitals (just like mine did) I was curious to see if his teacher was acquainted with mine in any way.  Since he didn't know what MMTA was I'm assuming either his teacher isn't part of that or his parents have never spent the money on it.  Although it would be cool if he did cause then I could have said I probably beat him on the theory exam ;)

Well, I don't know which Concordia you were talking about, the one in Montreal or a Concordia in the states, and I don't which state you live in. And I looked up an MMTA, so I don't know which of those states you are in, but I'm in none of them.

(Oh, and Dude, by the way, I will double post. Because your opinion is of utter irrelevance to me.)

Olimar12345

^ it is in the rules, man:

Quote from: Da Rules-Follow common forum etiquette.  Try not to completely derail topics, double post, necrobump, etc.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: ShadowChords on November 27, 2015, 09:48:40 PM(Oh, and Dude, by the way, I will double post. Because your opinion is of utter irrelevance to me.)
Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 27, 2015, 09:52:14 PM^ it is in the rules, man:
Quote from: Da Rules-Follow common forum etiquette.  Try not to completely derail topics, double post, necrobump, etc.
WHELP

Cobraroll

Woo, updates all the time! And a really awesome one, too! Thanks!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Latios212

It's really cool how you keep popping in every now and then xD Glad you're as happy as I am to keep getting more sheets up!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle