News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Just wanted to apologize

Started by ShadowChords, November 28, 2015, 12:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowChords

So, some of you may have remembered when I asked for free art, and I pissed off a lot of people, three people especially. And I wanted to apologize to two of them.

But to the two that I pissed off, Altissimo and Braixen1264, I wanted to say sorry. I feel I need to issue you two an official apology.
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx

braix

Apologize to Dude as well ._.
Also this 'apology' is completely empty if you don't do anything to change. You'll just piss people off again. So I suggest that you take a look at forum etiquette and study that up before you make more posts. For example, this apology could've been said here without needing to make a new thread. That's basically manners/common sense here.
Fix that stuff and we might like you. Dude is just painfully blunt, but what he's been telling you is basically all truth.

P.S. Learn how to Google search before you make a post. If you can't, just don't post.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Sebastian

Art isn't the right place to post an apology. There are already threads you could of posted an apology in like this thread.
For future reference, please study the forum rules. This topic is on the verge of spam.

Dude

As much as I hate you minimodding, I'll support it this time, as it's mostly to spite shadowchords

ShadowChords

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 28, 2015, 12:30:09 PMArt isn't the right place to post an apology. There are already threads you could of posted an apology in like this thread.
For future reference, please study the forum rules. This topic is on the verge of spam.

Sorry, will delete soon. I'll be sure to use the thoughts forum if I ever need to again. Thanks for the heads up, MLF.
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

Dude

Look at you! You can edit your posts like a normal person! Too bad it was removing the shitty comments towards me!

ShadowChords

Quote from: Dude on November 28, 2015, 02:41:13 PMLook at you! You can edit your posts like a normal person! Too bad it was removing the shitty comments towards me!

Actually, my friend did that for me, even though I didn't ask him too, but it's whatevs

FireArrow

We accept your apology try not to be obnoxious anymore.

kthxbai lock this thread
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

ShadowChords

Quote from: FireArrow on November 29, 2015, 12:05:42 AMWe accept your apology try not to be obnoxious anymore.

kthxbai lock this thread

I was actually thinking about locking the thread problem is don't know how

braix

That's because a moderator has to do it; a normal member doesn't have the permissions
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Dudeman

hey necrobumps are spammy and against the rules
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book