News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

PMD Explorers of Time/Darkness Copyright

Started by mastersuperfan, November 28, 2015, 03:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

What copyright should I use for an arrangement from a theme in PMD Explorers of Time/Darkness? I've checked the site, and it seems that every single arranger that has contributed PMD Explorers sheets has used a different copyright. :[
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Latios212

Lol uh we really need some way of standardizing copyrights... I think that's the only thing left that's consistently inconsistent in our good sheets.

Hmm....
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

Altissimo

JDMEK5

For this you'll need for sure to list both Nintendo and The Pokémon Company. If consistency is involved then Chunsoft may be involved but that's for a mod to decide.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Pianist Da Sootopolis

When I tried (and failed) to do an Explorers arrangement, I was told by Bespinben to list all three, those being Pokemon Co., Nintendo, et Chunsoft
what is shitpost

JDMEK5

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on November 30, 2015, 11:15:20 AMWhen I tried (and failed) to do an Explorers arrangement, I was told by Bespinben to list all three, those being Pokemon Co., Nintendo, et Chunsoft
Well there you go: Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, Chunsoft © 2007
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

(◕‿◕✿) The Latios Seal of Approval has been given (◕‿◕✿)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.