News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Fourth Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by K-NiGhT, December 01, 2015, 11:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

I mean, eyebrows count as facial hair, amirite??? Lol

As a female, I really don't care if you have a facial hair category. I guess that really only leaves it up to Ruto and Nebbles if they care or not

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 01, 2015, 01:03:04 PMAdd Most Positive Influence :]
Edit: most positive is there already nvm
I think "most positive" is much more different than "most positive influence"
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

can we add best redhead
also most likely to be a sore loser after the superlatives last year
unmotivated

Bubbles

What's stopping girls from being nominated? You never know with these awards lol

I'm pretty sure I won/came close to winning longest a few years ago...

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

K-NiGhT

Welp this didn't take long to approach shitstorm category. Thought I had removed Cruelest, but apparently I missed it. Also, due to community outcry, I removed Best Facial Hair.

For future reference, not everyone is going to be eligible for every category. It's somewhat idealistic to think that way, and it's not how the world works. I understand what you're saying, but at the end of the day this is still just a silly forum thing.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

MaestroUGC

Waddle, these were originally meant to be a goofy thing in a sort of parody of yearbook awards. I appreciate that you don't want to see people getting hurt by being nominated for the more negative awards (or not being nominated at all), but the fact is that somebody is going to win these things at the expense of others. Besides, from what I can tell of the currently posted awards none of them are particularly negative, except for "Cruelest". And to be honest you're the only one taking this way too seriously.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

yeah man tbh that was practically a free win for dudeman and you just took it away
unmotivated

Dudeman

Nah, I think you could give me a run for my money.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Waddle Bro

I refresh the site once and there's already shit x)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 01, 2015, 01:37:33 PMalso most likely to be a sore loser after the superlatives last year
no negative categories pls

Quote from: Bubbles on December 01, 2015, 01:38:31 PMWhat's stopping girls from being nominated?
it's not the nomination process that's offensive but the actual category.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 01, 2015, 01:42:10 PMWaddle, these were originally meant to be a goofy thing in a sort of parody of yearbook awards. I appreciate that you don't want to see people getting hurt by being nominated for the more negative awards (or not being nominated at all), but the fact is that somebody is going to win these things at the expense of others. Besides, from what I can tell of the currently posted awards none of them are particularly negative, except for "Cruelest". And to be honest you're the only one taking this way too seriously.
That's my point, I'm trying to minimize these expenses to the point where there's no one would most likely get hurt. I don't mean anything in bad harm, but the opposite. I don't support discrimination in any shape or form and I take it seriously. But like I said, you shouldn't criticize me for criticizing which was encouraged by the actual op.
At the end of the day, biological physical characteristics related to their aren't something people should be judged on, like we wouldn't have a category like Most White either. Best Redhead would be perfectly fine with me because anyone can dye their head if they want. It's just a matter of principle and ethics which are both important to me.

mikey

we SHOULD have a most white category that's a brilliant idea
also most asian
and most thug
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

mikey

unmotivated