News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [PC] Undertale - "Your Best Nightmare" by Enaryok

Started by Zeta, December 03, 2015, 01:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Undertale
Console: PC
Title: Your Best Nightmare
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Enaryok

Enaryok

Guy_92

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Latios212

Quote from: Bespinben on November 28, 2015, 03:02:28 AMI noticed you used a non-standard key signature in your arrangement of Your Worst Nightmare. The harmonies (and spellings) of m. 64-73 are based off the Eb whole tone scale, so therefore, just keep using a key sig of 1 flat and use C# instead of Db.

(Fun fact -- Since there are only 2 unique whole tone scales, you can position the root of a whole tone scale wherever you'd like in the scale. The way to decide which root is "correct" is to look at where the diminished 3rd interval is and see if it makes melodic sense. For example, you originally had this interval between B and Db [see m. 66] by basing your spelling off of a Db whole tone scale, but by making the root Eb (and therefore C# as the 6th scale degree), the melody now keeps its step-wise motion.

Quote from: Enaryok on November 29, 2015, 02:39:12 AMI always end up confused while trying to arrange this hell of a piece, thanks for the advice, I'll get it corrected whenever I have the time (semester exams on the way T_T)

EDIT: I don't really got the point you stated, and while searching a correct scale, I found that the F minor lydian scale fitted it
And I just took the time to read the bass again, it IS Eb. It's just really, really weird. I also reseached the whole tone scales, which I didn't know the existence of.

Don't forget!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Enaryok

I won't forget this one ^^
And, erm, thanks for the cheers =)

Tobbeh99

This arrangement can easily fit on 5 pages. Resize the sheet using the Page Layout tool > Resize page (page reduction)... > make it from 100% to 90%.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Enaryok

BrainyLucario

It's a pretty good piece. The only problem I had with it was Photoshop Flowey should be Omega Flowey.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Enaryok

For the name, according to the wiki:
QuoteThis form called Photoshop Flowey in the Neutral Credits, although it is often called Omega Flowey by fans.

Enaryok

Upping the thread, it's been (almost) a week since last post.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Enaryok on December 04, 2015, 08:36:21 AMFor the name, according to the wiki:
OK, sorry about that, it's just that Photoshop Flowey didn't actually seem like it could be the actual title. I mean, I can see why he would be called that!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Latios212

ahem

Quote from: Bespinben on November 28, 2015, 03:02:28 AMI noticed you used a non-standard key signature in your arrangement of Your Worst Nightmare. The harmonies (and spellings) of m. 64-73 are based off the Eb whole tone scale, so therefore, just keep using a key sig of 1 flat and use C# instead of Db.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Enaryok

Oh. I'm stupid. I'm correcting it asap.

EDIT: Done.

Enaryok