News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Video Game Trivia 2.0

Started by Sebastian, December 04, 2015, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Hello everyone! Welcome to Video Game Trivia 2.0!
Since Blueflower is not around, I'm going to continue this fun forum game that he did an excellent job at hosting.

Unlike Blueflower's Video Game Trivia, this forum game will not reward you in mycokerewards codes. However, that doesn't mean you won't get rewarded at all. First, I shall explain how the game works:

I post a piece of video game trivia, usually pertaining to Nintendo or some other game company that I am somewhat knowledgeable about. I will also choose questions from games that I have not played to spice things up. Depending on the conditions for the question, you may or may not be allowed to use the internet to help you. If I say you can, go ahead, Google the question. But if I say you can't, then don't! The first person to post the correct answer to the question gets a point, two points, etc.

Now, for the reward, whoever gets twenty points first wins a free arrangement of your choice. I will arrange any video game song under 2 minutes that you ask me to do. Once someone reaches 20, the counters will be reset and a new round started. The winner can contact me via pm or skype to tell me what arrangement to do.

Something else you may want to know.
Here are the types of question I will be doing:

Normal Fill in the Blank Questions
Who is Mario's brother?
Luigi

True or False Questions. (Extra points if you tell me why it's false and give me the correct answer (if the answer is not true))
True or False.
Mario's brother is Toad.
False. Mario's brother is Luigi.

Multiple Choice Questions.
Who is Mario's brother?
A. Wario
B. Luigi
C. Toad
D. Link

Well, let's get started!

Round #1, Question #1:

Where does Five Nights at Freddy's 4 take place?

You may not use Google.

Score for Round 1:
MaestroUGC: 3
mastersuperfan: 2
AwesomeYears: 1
Braixen1264: 1
Dudeman: 1
Olimar12345: 1
Tobbeh99: 1
WaluigiTime64: 1

AwesomeYears

mastersuperfan

FNAF trubbish

I'm not even going to guess since I know close to nothing about FNAF. It's way too overrated.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Sebastian

Correct!
It takes place in your house. (You better not of googled ;) )

Spoiler
[close]

Round #1, Question #2:

What is the third Zone in Sonic the Hedgehog 2?

No Google

MaestroUGC

Aquatic Ruins

Or a poor man's Atlantis, if you will.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Wow! Nice job, Maestro.
Correct.

Round #1, Question #3 (Last one for today):
How much does a video game designer make a year (approximately)?

No Internet Use

Dude

If you do it for free then nothing!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mastersuperfan

IMO that sounds a tad high to me, Braixen.

I'm going to say around $60K, give or take.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

MaestroUGC

How ever much they can raise on kickstarter.

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 04, 2015, 06:05:31 PM70-110k USD I think? Maybe?
Correct! Anywhere in between $30,000-$100,000.

braix

I just knew that was generally the range for a videogame concept artist, because I looked it up a couple months ago(looking into that as a potential future job)
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 04, 2015, 06:45:19 PMI just knew that was generally the range for a videogame concept artist, because I looked it up a couple months ago(looking into that as a potential future job)
Would you like a job, starting now?

braix

MaestroUGC