News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Ship-Off

Started by mikey, December 09, 2015, 01:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

After a discussion with a new friend, we decided to run a little sideshow to the Superlatives!  Here's how it works:
You may send in a single PM with your first choice of Cutest NSM OTP and Second Cutest NSM OTP to me.  Make sure you include the ship names!  Everything will be kept private if you so wish, but posting a first and second choice OTP in the thread counts as votre vote as well.  Exactly 9 days from now, the votes will be tallied (2 votes for first choice and 1 vote for second choice) and the first second and third place winners will be awarded (in some way I haven't yet determined, but almost certainly monetary)!  In the case of a draw on the ballot, the OTP with the cutest ship name receives priority.  Any combination of OTP is accepted: M/M, M/F, F/F, M/M/M/M, what have you.  Go wild, NSM, and happy shipping!
unmotivated

Altissimo

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

E. Gadd Industries

myself/free time
Ship Name: Imagination
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unfortunately, only NSMers can be shipped.  Thus,
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 09, 2015, 08:18:35 AMmyself/free time
and
Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 09, 2015, 07:18:26 AMme/meme
are invalid.
Quote from: Altissimo on December 09, 2015, 04:54:20 AMme/me
is a possible OTP though, but would be shipped as "Forever Alone".
your OTP choices don't have to include you, either.
unmotivated

Altissimo

I'd write a bunch of hate ships but that would just be mean

instead: me/dude totes

mikey

Quote from: Altissimo on December 09, 2015, 03:08:26 PMI'd write a bunch of hate ships but that would just be mean

instead: me/dude totes
so is your first one me/me and second one me/dude?  Also do you have ship names for either?
unmotivated

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 09, 2015, 03:51:45 PMnebbles/dudeman ;^)
why is this a thing

i mean i'm totally supposed to be with zf latios blue nobody
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

braix

Quote from: Dudeman on December 09, 2015, 04:39:11 PMwhy is this a thing

i mean i'm totally supposed to be with zf latios blue nobody
its cuz the ship name would be nudeman