News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Link vs Goku

Started by Trainer Ave, December 10, 2015, 06:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

Yep it sounds retarded. But uh....it is actually debatable.
For this battle
Link: has the full inventory of every cannon Zelda game
Goku: Super Sayan God Guper Sayan
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Cane of Somaria would rek ridely gokoo
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

Completely and with the OOT Mirror Shield deflecting Goku's ki...
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

Wtf, is this even gaming??

Trainer Ave

umm. i'm not entirely sure, but it does kinda have to do with a video game character so...i guess so
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

MaestroUGC

Stop making spam threads. You've made like 7 new threads in the past week, most of those were questions that could've been answered elsewhere.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Trainer Ave

Yeah I've been notified. But this is hardly a spam thread since i am attempting to start up a discussion on this topic.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Olimar12345

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on December 10, 2015, 07:32:54 PMYeah I've been notified. But this is hardly a spam thread since i am attempting to start up a discussion on this topic.

True, but it doesn't really seem topic-worthy, if you know what I mean. Like, you could have easily just brought this up in the The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Trainer Ave

Well sorry ok. My friends and I have argued about this for hours and there are only three of us. I figured something similar would happen here so if I've committed some sort of crime I'm sorry.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

Trainer Ave

I really don't see what my age has to do with anything. I said I apologize. This isn't going to be an issue anymore. As a general rule the only threads I am going to start are requests. I am done with this conversation. When the apology came out of my mouth that should have been the end of it.

Well I guess the apology came out of my hands.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

Don't mind him, he usually acts like that.

These are some general things you can think to yourself before you make a thread:
"Can this discussion be held somewhere else?"
"How long would the discussion last?"
"Is it a broad or specific topic?"
"Will others be interested in it?"
"Does a similar thread already exist?"
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Trainer Ave

Like i said, since people seem to have a problem the only threads I will start will be for requests or arrangement submissions if i even have to start a thread for that.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 10, 2015, 08:27:05 PMDon't mind him, he usually acts like that.
nah I'm just surprised Dragonball is still popular these days.