News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Star System Questions

Started by BrainyLucario, December 17, 2015, 05:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Hey, so I recently just got a star even though I have yet to submit any sheet music to the site. This really confuses me and I wanted to know if anyone knew how this system works. I think I might have gotten the star for my Undertale song that I am currently working on, and even linked the work in progress on the UNOFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project. Could that be how I got my second star?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Tobbeh99

It's just how many comments you write, I pretty sure on that.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Stars aren't given based on your submissions to the site. They're based on how many posts you've made on the forums. Same with the titles, like Nintendo Nocturne
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 17, 2015, 07:57:25 AMStars aren't given based on your submissions to the site. They're based on how many posts you've made on the forums. Same with the titles, like Nintendo Nocturne
that actually makes sense. So that's why most Nintendo nocturnes have thousands of posts. Thanks!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.