News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Request: Collection of intermediate music

Started by Poder, December 17, 2015, 06:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Poder on December 18, 2015, 11:39:48 AMBut back to the topic: If I say in the future would like to make some simple arrangements of various songs, can we maybe like at least make a super thread for it or something if making it official would lower the standard of this great site?

If you ever want something simplified, just PM me and I'd be glad to do it!

In terms of a thread, I guess you could make one under Music if you want!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Onionleaf

Quote from: Poder on December 18, 2015, 04:03:09 AMOnionleaf, I would love an arrangement of the galaxy medley from smash 4 or the "twisted mansion" from super mario kart 8, though I haven't found them on this site yet.

Are those two requested songs up on the site? If you'd like to request a new arrangement, it would make more sense to post it in the Request section, and maybe add an additional comment to your post that you'd like a simple version of it as well. Otherwise, what I meant by my comment was that I'd be happy to simplify an already completed arrangement. :)

Alternatively you can ask for some tips on how to simplify a sheet while you're practising it. The suggestions that everyone has mentioned so far should be useful.