Title: sans.
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: JesterMusician

[attachment deleted by admin]

DonValentino

Nooooooooooo! I was about to do this J;

lol it's ok, good work. However, needs more swag! Staccatos plz :J

BrainyLucario

Your arrangements are always really good!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Really good! Do you mind moving your composer/arranger and copyright info down a bit, to more closely resemble [this] example? The composer/arranger names shouldn't really be in line with the title, at least the way we format it here on NSM (especially since you have plenty of space available).

Other than that, I feel the arrangement fairs pretty well. I personally would have tried to preserve more of the light, separated, "bouncy" style emitting from daht bari sax. Right now it seems rather legato. Adjust the formatting and it'll be fine though.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JesterMusician

Quote from: DonValentino on December 19, 2015, 01:43:07 PMNooooooooooo! I was about to do this J;

lol it's ok, good work. However, needs more swag! Staccatos plz :J
Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 23, 2015, 06:57:50 PMReally good! Do you mind moving your composer/arranger and copyright info down a bit, to more closely resemble [this] example? The composer/arranger names shouldn't really be in line with the title, at least the way we format it here on NSM (especially since you have plenty of space available).

Other than that, I feel the arrangement fairs pretty well. I personally would have tried to preserve more of the light, separated, "bouncy" style emitting from daht bari sax. Right now it seems rather legato. Adjust the formatting and it'll be fine though.

I moved the names down and rearticulated the notes to emphasize the bounciness of the piece. =)

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Olimar12345.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot