News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[DELETED] [PC] Undertale - "Undertale" by BrainyLucario

Started by Zeta, December 22, 2015, 03:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

silly english people

Quaver is the British-English equivalent of an eighth note. A semi-quaver, thus, is a sixteenth note. And I believe a quarter note is a crotchet?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Fixed a part where some notes were missing as well as the error in notation by replacing the (dotted eighth note+ dotted eighth note+ eighth note) error and replaced it with an (eighth note+sixteenth note tied to an eighth note+ eighth note) throughout the sheet!

Also.... could someone with Finale fix some of the previously stated errors.... like the one about the repeat...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Onionleaf

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 25, 2015, 12:29:01 PMBTW: What's a Quaver? and a semi-quaver?

Ah! I forget how different some words are across the ocean. I'll keep it in mind when I post musical terms here that not everyone might understand me, lol. (Indeed, a crotchet is a quarter. :) Following that is the minim, semibreve & breve).

Here's the MUS file (link) for this sheet with the repeat signs fixed, and a couple of other minor adjustments (you won't even notice they're there!)

I also wanted to show what I meant about the additional voice stepping in at m. 22, it sounds something like this (after the mf mark):

BrainyLucario

Thanks, I, and I bet a lot of other Undertale fans, really appreciate it!
Updating the links now!

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on December 25, 2015, 12:32:33 PMsilly english people

Quaver is the British-English equivalent of an eighth note. A semi-quaver, thus, is a sixteenth note. And I believe a quarter note is a crotchet?
Ah, yes. Haven't heard those since Deku's been around. :P

Tobbeh99

Some formatting stuff I noticed:

-I think you can fit this arrangement on 6 pages. Size down the pages and move some measures closer.

-There are some places where you have only 1 measure per system, the systems are measure 40, 76 and 108. Make them to 2 measure-systems at least, or 3, whatever works best.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

I asked for help in the help thread for this...I can't seem to do it with Notepad..

BrainyLucario

Done! All files have been updated with the fixed version Thanks to TheMarioPianist's help!

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PMWith this now being an official project, EVERYONE REMOVE YOUR UNDERTALE SUBMISSIONS AND INSTEAD POST THEM HERE.

Free up your submissions for other pieces and get your Undertale arrangements all in one spot here:

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7974.0
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!