News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

File Conversion Stuffs

Started by E. Gadd Industries, December 22, 2015, 06:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

A buddy of mine is working on his first arrangement and was using Finale Notepad on his Mac for the first time. Well, when the time came to shut down his PC, he went to close out NP and in doing so, closed several toolbars. When he got back on, the toolbars never returned, even after redownloading it. Any advice on what to do? NP is limited as is, and his accident made it 10x worse. Any help is appreciated! Oh, keep in mind that NP on Mac is different from other versions...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zeila

Idk if he tried this or not, but he could click Window > Main Tool Palette (here's a link). If that doesn't work, then he could do a temporary fix/upgrade and get the finale 2014 demo for a month while he looks up/tests out solutions in the mean time

Edit: I guess he could also try manually uninstalling the program by getting rid of the registry keys for Finale Notepad

E. Gadd Industries

I'm going to take a pic of that and send it to him; if it doesn't work, I'll be back on here. THANK YOUUUU!!! XD
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zeila

Tobbeh99

Hope it works.
But in worst case scenario if nothing else works, contact finale support. You can probably find some number/e-mail on their site.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

Everything worked out just fine! Thanks for the concerns and suggestions!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

0:57-0:59
That background rhythm.... I can't think straight.... What is the rhythm? Everything I've tried isn't working.... It's 4 notes: G, C, A, G (followed immediately by another C). What is the rhythm they make and the value of the rest before them (after a series of Cb in the background)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

It's a quarter and an eighth rest before the rhythm. The rhythm is eighth, quarter, eighth, quarter (though it should be an eighth tied to an eighth since it goes over a barline).
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

THANK YOU!!!! I don't guess I thought of the possibility that it could carry over into the next measure...
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

JDMEK5

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 29, 2015, 12:58:45 PMI don't guess I thought of the possibility that it could carry over into the next measure...
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 29, 2015, 12:58:45 PMI don't guess I didn't think thought of the possibility that it could carry over into the next measure...
D. See me after class.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: Dudeman on January 12, 2016, 11:21:20 AMC+. You tried.
who uses capitals
you're lucky I even used punctuation on that one, I usually don't.
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 12, 2016, 11:28:47 AMDerail topic less pls please.

C. Nice effort, but the spelling is not up to par.

Ok, that's enough of that.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player