The UNOFFICIAL Pokemon Colosseum Project

Started by Pianist Da Sootopolis, December 25, 2015, 06:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Hi all!

*insert standard speech about what an unofficial project is*

In all seriousness, the goal of this project is to get every song from Pokemon Colosseum, one of the more unnoticed Pokemon titles, on the site. If you're new, I recommend you go read Yug_Guy's awesome FAQ about Undertale, as the same rules apply to here (lazy I know, but ehh effort for anything else).
I figured since everyone else is using the color code, we will as well!
Color code:
Black - not yet arranged
Red - on site, but needs to be fixed/replaced
Purple - on site, but only needs minor fixing like URL, title, etc.
Orange - in progress
Blue - arranged and ready for checking
Green - approved by myself as well as other members here (not quite accepted, as that would require other updaters to approve as well)
Green - on site, and perfect (in other words don't worry about this sheet, we won't need to update it)

(Yes, that was copied from the unofficial minecraft project. Yes, I'm lazy. Yes, full credit to original list poster. ON WITH THE SHEETS!)

Here's the complete soundtrack, and what we have so far (Here's the OST for reference):

- Title Theme
- Opening Demo (We may skip this since it's heavily reliant on sound effects and is in essence Cipher Syndicate remixed)
- Main Menu
- Wes Steals the Snag Machine (we may not be able to actually arrange this since it relies heavily on sound effects)
- Outskirt Stand
- News 1
- First Battle
- Win Battle
- World Map
- Normal Battle
- Level Up (One phrase)
- Rui Joins Wes (One phrase)
- Phenac City
- Pokemon Center
- Es Cade's Theme - Taken by PDS
- Cipher Syndicate
- Pyrite Town
- Pyrite Building
- Heal Pokemon (One phrase)
- Item Get (One phrase)
- Trainer School - Taken by Latios212
- Snatch Shadow Pokemon
- Cipher Peon Battle
- Miror B's Groove (needs more than formatting fixes IMO, but we're free to disagree here)
- Mirakle B's Imitation Groove (we may not actually do this since it's basically ^ transposed to a different key and slight differences)
- Agate Village - Taken by Latios212
- Relic Forest
- Cipher Admin Battle
- Semifinal Battle
- The Under
- Shadow Pokemon Lab - Taken by Bubbles
- Colosseum Round One intro
- Colosseum Round Two intro
- Colosseum Semifinal intro
- Colosseum Final intro
- Colosseum Semifinal Battle
- Fadeen the Fortune Teller
- Evolution
- Relic Forest in Danger
- Time Flute (One phrase)
- Mt. Battle Rest Room
- News 2
- Realgam Tower
- Snagem Hideout
- Nascour's Theme
- Final Battle
- Ending Theme A
- Ending Theme B
- Battle Mode Menu
- Vs. Mode Battle #1
- Vs. Mode Battle #2
- Vs. Mode Battle #3
- Virtual
- PDA Ringtones 1-5 - Taken by PDS
- PDA Ringtones 6-10 - Taken by PDS

Who's with me?!?!
I'll take Es Cade's Theme, since I have an arrangement of that from a while back that's nearly done, and can be completed in about an hour or so. I also have some fragments of stuff, but Es Cade is the only one I'm claiming right now.
Anyone can join, let's get this awesome game fully represented on the site!  :D :D :D :D :D
what is shitpost

Latios212

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 25, 2015, 06:37:07 PM(Yes, full credit to original list poster.)
::)

Oh dear, Pyrite Town definitely needs some work. Semifinal Battle, too. ....Yuck.
Not sure about the other ones on site that aren't yours (which means they weren't reviewed recently); they might need some work, but don't look as bad as those two mentioned above.

I actually haven't played Colosseum before... I'll listen to the OST and see if I feel like arranging one :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bubbles

heh... i made unofficial arrangement projects before they were cool

Maybe this will help it pick up some more steam since I kinda lost interest in it before.

braix

Quote from: Latios212 on December 25, 2015, 06:42:49 PMI actually haven't played Colosseum before... I'll listen to the OST and see if I feel like arranging one :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

If you haven't played Colosseum you definitely should.

...Assuming you're like me and still have your Gamecube and/or a Wii that has backwards compatibility.

Also @Lati I edited the list with your comments.
@Bubbles You should contribute some of your sheets 8) And thanks for the better OST, I'll update the track list soon.
what is shitpost

Latios212

Will tentatively claim Trainer School and Agate Village.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Bubbles

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on December 25, 2015, 07:00:30 PM@Bubbles You should contribute some of your sheets 8) And thanks for the better OST, I'll update the track list soon.
I've finally admitted that just about all of my old sheets are beyond even salvaging, and it'd probably be better just to start from scratch if I wanted to fix them. So as of right now I don't have any sheets!!

...but i'll claim Shadow Pokemon Lab just in case

FireArrow

Maybe I'll fix up my old Phenac city arrangement for this.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Bubbles on December 25, 2015, 08:51:56 PMI've finally admitted that just about all of my old sheets are beyond even salvaging, and it'd probably be better just to start from scratch if I wanted to fix them. So as of right now I don't have any sheets!!

...but i'll claim Shadow Pokemon Lab just in case
Duely noted.
Quote from: FireArrow on December 25, 2015, 10:33:37 PMMaybe I'll fix up my old Phenac city arrangement for this.
Doooo itttt
what is shitpost

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Mmm... Sparkling apple cider....

Es Cade's Theme
what is shitpost

Zeila

The files inside the folder for Es Cade's Theme are actually "Battle! (Super Ancient Pokemon)"/Walking the Ancient Pokemon

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Oh, great.. One moment.
Fixed.
what is shitpost

DonValentino

I won't come up again with the same speech, but before creating a new unofficial project, at least consider the ones that already exist. It's better to have 2 that are active and going forward than 5 stagnant ones.

Your call.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Undertale is really the main one going forward. Minecraft hasn't been doing much of anything.
We've got me, Latios, potentially braix, and Nebbles on this. Hopefully we can contribute one arrangement a week if not more.
what is shitpost