News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Fruit Thread

Started by Yellow, December 28, 2015, 04:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow

many of you may have received a pm with your own, very unique fruit! You can discuss here without racking up post count.
I've currently reached pm limit, but rest assured anyone who posts here [before someone locks the thread] will be added to the list.

Or you can post here to blacklist yourself from receiving a fruit or other similar private messages later on, if such events do occur.
your arrow creates a fire in my heart like none other
Spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Oh! That's what that was! I was confused at first!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mastersuperfan

I like to eat my fruit with scrambled eggs.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BrainyLucario

My fruit comes in multiple colors as well as flavors
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yellow on December 28, 2015, 04:03:24 PMI've currently reached pm limit, but rest assured anyone who posts here [before someone locks the thread] will be added to the list.
I am interested.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

I do wonder what kind of game this is supposed to be.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yellow

your arrow creates a fire in my heart like none other
Spoiler
[close]

FireArrow

do we have to keep our fruit a secret?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

So. I guess this is a thing. That I'm a part of.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

This almost feels like some kind of social experiment.

And if it is, then I may have just broken it by saying that.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Nah, the part where everyone becomes self-aware is often the most interesting development.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

i'd like to socially experiment on you ; )

uhh

well

my fruit is the one that everyone ignores and is only filler for fruit salads
kind of like me, to be honest

also why is that woman so disapproving of watermelon? has it caused her some great distress in the past?

Dudeman

It murdered her husband and assaulted her daughter. Three years ago.

Did you miss it? It was all over the news.

BlackDragonSlayer

My fruit is like a few other fruits, but not as cool as any of them. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Incidentally, I have very little experience with my fruit, so hopefully that doesn't come back to bite me once whatever this is gets going.