News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Arrangement Contest No. 7 in D-double-flat minor "Seasoning"

Started by Latios212, December 28, 2015, 08:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

I'm out. I was going to participate but I don't like the theme, I had a really good idea for the previously thought theme. So no I'm not going to participate.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

Is the contest a full-on orchestral arrangement, or just piano?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Latios212

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 29, 2015, 05:16:18 AMI'm out. I was going to participate but I don't like the theme, I had a really good idea for the previously thought theme. So no I'm not going to participate.
Sorry about that! Hope to see you participate next time!

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 29, 2015, 07:23:15 AMIs the contest a full-on orchestral arrangement, or just piano?
With that answer in mind... are you in? :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

If I can pick a song, then yes, I suppose I'm in! It seems fun enough!

Edit: I'm in! Latios, I'll send you my song choice via Skype; I want it to be a surprise for the judges.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dude

Latios212

Someone may be able to help you out with that, so you can still sign up! If it doesn't work out you can just drop out, no problem.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

Considering this is an Arrangement Contest and not Submissions, it is my belief that any notation program should be allowed.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Latios212 on December 31, 2015, 12:16:46 PMSomeone may be able to help you out with that, so you can still sign up! If it doesn't work out you can just drop out, no problem.

Quote from: Bespinben on December 31, 2015, 12:45:24 PMConsidering this is an Arrangement Contest and not Submissions, it is my belief that any notation program should be allowed.

Don't worry, once he finishes I'm gonna take his MIDI, put it in Finale, and make a clean .mus file for him!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 31, 2015, 01:38:38 PMI could help you if you wish.

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on December 31, 2015, 01:00:44 PMDon't worry, once he finishes I'm gonna take his MIDI, put it in Finale, and make a clean .mus file for him!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

haha of course!

I'll send my song choice to you, Latios, ASAP.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!