BrainyLucario's Arrangement Aura (Sonic Forces)

Started by BrainyLucario, December 29, 2015, 04:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Error 404....

this poll does not exist
DO NOT VOTE ON THIS

BrainyLucario

So is it the same song? If so, which name is the correct name? "High Notes" Or "Band Land 4"
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 19, 2016, 05:46:11 AMofficial OST title of "Band Land 4.

Ohh? I wasn't aware Rayman had an official soundtrack. Checked VGMdb but haven't found it. Is there any available tracklist online you know? I'd like to see, that game has some incredibly good tunes :J

Also, Ghost ftw! (Steel and Dark are honorable mentions though)

Dudeman

Quote from: DonValentino on January 19, 2016, 10:18:21 AMAlso, Ghost ftw! (Steel and Dark are honorable mentions though)

This guy knows where it's at. [high five]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Psychic all the way!
The classic gen 1 OP type. Psychic and confusion are such solid strong attacks, and Hypno is a go-to pokémon whenever I play gen 1.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

dark and fairy are just worthless types and causes too much overlap
water is the best type
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

This  poll is a great way to keep my thread alive while im grounded! I will be doing a lot of the FNaF World soundtrack so look forward to that!

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 24, 2016, 06:22:58 PMThis  poll is a great way to keep my thread alive while im grounded! I will be doing a lot of the FNaF World soundtrack so look forward to that!
Is FNaF World even out yet?

BrainyLucario

YEAH!!!! IT"S AWESOME!!!!!

IN PROGRESS on some more FNAF world songs as well as a FNAF 3 song.

Olimar12345

Quote from: DonValentino on January 19, 2016, 10:18:21 AMOhh? I wasn't aware Rayman had an official soundtrack. Checked VGMdb but haven't found it. Is there any available tracklist online you know? I'd like to see, that game has some incredibly good tunes :J

The PS1 copy of the game doubled as a soundtrack, which is where I've been getting my track names. Message me later for the deets.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Awesome! I really love the FNaF music. I'd love to help you if you'd like!

BrainyLucario

that would be amazing if you could. I just need to get ungrounded

Replacing Cara Mia as well, It has lyrics that need to be added to the sheet. Nothing else is wrong with it, besides formatting, so It will still have the original transcribers name on it.

BrainyLucario

I have the lyrics that I think should be put in the cara mia sheet. What does everyone think?

Cara bella, cara mia bella!
Mia bambina, o Chell!

Ché la stimo...
Ché la stimo.
O cara mia, addio!

La mia bambina cara,
perché non passi lontana?
Sì, lontana da Scïenza,
Cara, cara mia bambina?

Ah, mia bella!
Ah, mia cara!
Ah, mia cara!
Ah, mia bambina!
O cara, cara mia...

E. Gadd is gonna put this into finale for me, if it seems alright with everyone. He's so lucky to have Finale, and with the limitations that notepad has, i might as well just have him put my sheets into Finale! It's so annoying! Sorry for the rant there.

BrainyLucario

Be expecting a lot more sheet updates until I'm ungrounded. Sonic is the first section I'm going to update sweep!