The OFFICIAL Undertale Arrangement Project!

Started by Olimar12345, December 30, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Wait...do I delete my Undertale arrangement from the submissions?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Here's my stuff.
Also I'd dropped Hopes and Dreams, as Bespinben wanted it. Not sure if he wants to do Save the World as well so I'm holding off on that one right now so I have zero progress on that.

Olimar12345: Writing this out to help keep track of who does what:
-Don't Give Up
-Reunited
-Snowdin Town
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Here are mine:
Quote from: mariolegofan on December 30, 2015, 03:34:34 PMFirst 3:
Death Report
[MUS]
Dogbass
[MUS]
Unnecessary Tension
[MUS]
I'll update them with the correct template tomorrow if that is required.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Oronoco

Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Latios212

These will all be foldered next year over the course of the next few days so don't worry if it seems like we missed some!

In the meantime, I encourage you all to leave feedback on the ones in the folder. Help us move this project along!

Also, "Temmie Village" is Accepted.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Great! Now I can work on the Dunked On Version! I had to wait Until this was accepted

BrainyLucario

Here's Dogsong (Dunked On Version)
[Mus]

The metronome marking needs to be added by a Finale user...Feedback?

Enaryok

[PC] UNDERTALE

027 - "Dating Fight!"
ZIP | Original

053 - "Stronger Monsters"
ZIP | Original

072 - "Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans"
ZIP | Original

078 - "You Idiot"
ZIP | Original

079 - "Your Best Nightmare"
ZIP | Original

I'm dropping 088 - Burn in Despair.

I also have the two menu themes accepted: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/browse/arranger/4760

Tobbeh99

I'm thinking about making a couple duets. For Spider Dance and Megalovania. But I'll see if it happens I have other stuff at the moment, but there seems like no one is interested in doing duets, so I don't think there's an issue of anyone doing the same song as me.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 31, 2015, 06:47:29 AMI'm thinking about making a couple duets. For Spider Dance and Megalovania. But I'll see if it happens I have other stuff at the moment, but there seems like no one is interested in doing duets, so I don't think there's an issue of anyone doing the same song as me.

I'm thinking about doing a duet of CORE.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Sebastian

Here is Oh! Dungeon

I made it kind of simplistic (left out those super fast upbeat notes because they're extremely hard to play at 190 BPM).

Th3Gavst3r

Yugi